Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: My "friend" JJ..............................

Years of Experience

Default Re: My "friend" JJ..............................

we gave him a chance to post and be part of a united group that has mostly the same ideas....... he chose to play the union part which was ok with me at first....but then insulting one of our close friends on the vine...is where i lost my respect for him......if he is mental he needs to stay where he is....but .......with a sincere apology to those disrespected....i'm good with offering another chance...??? my excuse for this post is lack of sleep!! hahahhaah
    wise men talk because they have something to say and fools because they have to say something....plato

Conservative Meanie ifinditunderground's Avatar
    Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

All Joker John had to do was play nice in the sandbox. John liked to throw sand in everyones eyes. John liked to hit everyone over the head with toys when they said something he didn't like. John spit on all the little girls.......John was a bad boy, and now he's been banished to a very empty room.
    There is a fine line between "Hobby" and "Mental Illness."
    "America isn't free, in America you are free to follow the rules." -Anthony Cumia

Years of Experience

Yahoo has it right, he had his chance. he DID have a few good points but the attitude killed every thing he said.
    No I don't remember the good stuff, just that there WAS something! lol

Well, I sort of miss him from time to time. My parents raised me better but I still like to laugh at Idiots
    I might not be as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was !

It's better to be Pissed Off than Pissed On or Stood On and Pissed Off Of !

The views expressed on this website/blog are mine alone and do not reflect the views of my employer. or my wife , if that matters.

Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

Someone told me a long time ago that a fool goes where he is unwanted. Do I need to say anymore?

Apparently there seems to be ALOT of changes going on over 'there'. I guess his 'theory' of posting freely about ANYTHING you wanted wasn't thought out so well.

First off John, I know you WISH it was me who did that to your 'forum' but sad news buck, IT WASN'T! As proven before I DON'T NEED TO HIDE BEHIND A SCREEN NAME so you can bet your ass if it WAS me I WOULD BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO TELL YOU!

Second John, What you are doing PROVES you are delusional if you think I'M the only person who thinks you're an ASSHOLE in the world of Locating!!!!! At least I KNOW the people who think I am, and their opinions are like when you step in dog shit, scrape it off your boots and keep going.

Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

So much for not having to register to post.......that ship has sunk.....one of many I bet. Already proving himself a big fake.
    "America isn't free, in America you are free to follow the rules." -Anthony Cumia

Yeah he has it back up, with my name ALL over it. As well as Steve's (2). Hell he should just call it 'Bitch about Don and Steve' and get it over with.

Oh and now he says he's 'not' a Locator so I guess that begs the question. Why if your NOT a Locator do you have a forum designed SPECIFICALLY for Locators to talk and discuss business?? Perhaps you are LOOKING to steal information from them? Or maybe YOU are just that CLUELESS as to how to obtain information on contracts on your own? Of course then again YOU would need employees, which NO ONE HERE WOULD EVER WORK FOR YOU!

Oh and John, take EVERYTHING with my name on it OFF your 'forum' in the next 2 hours. I have a nice folder titled JSENG...... with ALL of your emails and NOW posts to your 'forum'. Should come in handy when needed. Tick Tock asshole.

Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

Hey John, just stopped by the site again, of course noone was there, and it had NO postings other than those you had put there yourself. I did notice that ironically two things had changed....."There will be no registering, just pop on and speak your mind", ooops, that is gone, you now have to register for everything. Secondly, I also noticed that "There will be no deleting of posts, or censorship, you can say what you want", and damn, you know what, you deleted (and therefore censored) every post by that brilliant guy using the name JohnSpruceIsA...., no need to finish, you remember him. You deleted all 24 of his brilliant posts, including the one taunting you for not having a job and being a no account loser. WTF, changing your tune already? What happened to your promises? Just like Obama, big promises, and backpedalling as soon as the deed is done. Good job there buddy, way to get lots of new members, your lies are spread thoughout your rambling, nonpunctuated, messes you call posts.
    Last edited by ifinditunderground; November 14th, 2008 at 08:24 PM. Reason: JohnSpruceIsACunt for President in 2012

Hey has ANYONE ELSE noticed that sice John has popped on the radar again USIC1 hasn't been around??? Like almost not at all around??? Maybe I'm reaching but it would explain 5 to 8 half sentences that aren't coherent enough to read.

Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

I wish you were right AUL, I'd love nothing better than to see UDIC booted forever but alas, he's the same annoying prick he's always been under the names cheaterclip and uhhhhhh I can't remember all of the other ones. However, I'm pretty damn positive that Mr. Null is another one of John's screennames.

Years of Experience

we would think that by a careful reading of his posts but i think ....not for sure..... that steve can see everyone's i.p. address so he knows when justice/locating art/john signs up with a new name......i believe cheater clip and john are 2 totally different people.....
    wise men talk because they have something to say and fools because they have to say something....plato

I have never been to his site and probably never will. I like this one and will not leave unless Steve kicks me out for bad language or something! Plus who would join a site for losers anyway!
    If you are not a Liberal by age 20, then you do not have a heart! If you are not a Conservative by age 40, then you do not have a brain!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ifinditunderground View Post
    I wish you were right AUL, I'd love nothing better than to see UDIC booted forever but alas, he's the same annoying prick he's always been under the names cheaterclip and uhhhhhh I can't remember all of the other ones. However, I'm pretty damn positive that Mr. Null is another one of John's screennames.
    It sure looks that way to me also ifindit. I took a peak at that sight.... all I can say is........ can't say anything just shaking my head.

AUL, remind me not to piss you off anymore. I think USIC1 said he was taking time off after the elections. Plus he says things just to piss the majority off.
    STRESS: The confusion created when one's mind overrides the body's basic desire to choke the living daylights out of some idiot who desperately deserves it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast