Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: My "friend" JJ..............................

Default My "friend" JJ..............................

Once I made my "friend" JJ sad . I made JJ cry . Now JJ is mad at me . He says mean and nasty things about me on 'his' forum . Which I find HILARIOUS .
    I must have REALLY REALLY RUINED JJ's BIG plans .

Love ya JJ, no matter HOW MUCH OF A JOKE YOU ARE !!!!! .

Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

Default Re: My "friend" JJ..............................

Pray tell. What were these big plans?

JJ thought (in his own head) he would be the greatest thing to locating the world has ever seen. JJ wanted his company to obtain contract after contract to make JJ rich while NOT willing to discuss or agree to ANY type of work agreement for the locators he wanted to hire. JJ wanted to cash the checks while stepping on the backs of locators. JJ wanted the locators to go to different states with NO safety net for when things went wrong. JJ may have gotten one or two naive souls to fall for his BS but due to MY VOICE right here on THE "REAL" CABLEVINE, JJ's plans of grandiose ambition FAILED because he was EXPOSED FOR THE JOKE HE IS!!!!! Now that's 'Justice'.

Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AULupstate View Post
    JJ thought (in his own head) he would be the greatest thing to locating the world has ever seen. JJ wanted his company to obtain contract after contract to make JJ rich while NOT willing to discuss or agree to ANY type of work agreement for the locators he wanted to hire. JJ wanted to cash the checks while stepping on the backs of locators. JJ wanted the locators to go to different states with NO safety net for when things went wrong. JJ may have gotten one or two naive souls to fall for his BS but due to MY VOICE right here on THE "REAL" CABLEVINE, JJ's plans of grandiose ambition FAILED because he was EXPOSED FOR THE JOKE HE IS!!!!! Now that's 'Justice'.
    I remember now. That was back a while when that happened.

Conservative Meanie ifinditunderground's Avatar
    Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

After Hurricane K as I remember, Karma is a bitch my firend.........don't forget that "Wonderful" plan he had to start a brand new company to "Empower the employee". What a dumb Fock! Ha Ha, and Joker John I know you are reading this.......you reap what you sow pal.
    There is a fine line between "Hobby" and "Mental Illness."
    "America isn't free, in America you are free to follow the rules." -Anthony Cumia

Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

Oh boy, I stopped by Joker John's site today.................
    What a joke. 100% of the posts were written by Joker John himself. Most of which he bantered back and forth with himself......like an insane man stuck on a deserted island. It's lonely at the bottom isn't it John. AUL. I think Joker John has a crush on you.....LOL
    "America isn't free, in America you are free to follow the rules." -Anthony Cumia

Years of Experience

hold em up dude ......did i miss something here??? is this about justice????
    wise men talk because they have something to say and fools because they have to say something....plato

Years of Experience

Yes it's our friend Justice. He,himself,John, and himself have been talking back and forth on his forum. He's the only one that has ever posted on his site.

If he keeps it up he'll have to sell his Mercedes and chicken to pay for all of his slander lawsuits.

Years of Experience

that has to be embarrassing..........i have to wonder if usic1 will end up going out like he did?????
    wise men talk because they have something to say and fools because they have to say something....plato

Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

That site is one of the saddest things I have ever witnessed in my entire life. I laughed out loud multiple times while browsing through that mess he calls a forum. John -You Lose dumbass!

Yep 13 registered users and they are ALL HIS PERSONAS!!!!!! He's a CLOWN!!!

Oh and I KNOW your hanging on my every word John so just remember I STILL HAVE EVERY EMAIL YOU SENT! So do you want to humiliated one more time for those new to the REAL vine???

Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

he's trying one of the most basic tactics in starting a forum. Spam other forums (which I did) and write controversial or defaming posts about another to get a response. In which case a dialogue starts and that is the seed that will hopefully grow. I personally won't take part in that simply because I have better things to do.

He believes that it is just a matter of time before Google starts dumping visitors into his site. Well, it ain't that easy. Take, for example, this site. If you search for the keywords utility+locating you will see that my site comes up at No. 7. underspace.com comes in at no. 157, and undergroundfocus.com doesn't even show up. At least I didn't find it. The latter two sites are pure locating sites that have been around for a long time. I'm beating them on those keywords. Getting past them was not easy.

I'm No. 1 for utility+locating+forum. The downside on that is not a whole bunch of people search for those terms.

There are a few things wrong with his forum that will keep him from succeeding. These are things that are detrimental to his site. So, he'll really be waiting a long time.

it took this site several years before I would get at least a post a day. He doubted me when I said it wasn't easy. He thought if he started it, they would come.

Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

I spent a full hour googling and on yahoo and never found a hint of the site, I went through probably 20 different search categories and found nothing. I hunted through the first 6 or 7 pages after each search, nothing. Not a hint. The sad part of it all is, his hatred for you really isn't justified. You and Golden did what we all wanted you to.....get rid of that asshole. And, a big thanks to you for it too Steve. John, blow me! And, thanks for the mention on your site, I did get a smile out of it. It made me all warm and tingly inside. Change! Change! Power to the locators......LOL you are a broken Wierd Al Yankovick record.

Not to mention Steve anyone HERE on this forum that's been around since his 'debut' knows he's RETARDED as well as being full of sh*t about EVERYTHING that comes out of his mouth. From locating to his 'company' to his 'opinions'.

It's funny to look at his 'forum' but then you feel a little sad because you realize NO ONE LIKES HIM AT ALL so he has to talk to himself (as well as post and comment to himself). He's so stupid and lazy he doesn't even TRY to make it look like ANYONE ELSE. Posted by 'Administrator', comment by 'Administator' or 'Site_Administrator'.

If a Mental Health Professional EVER saw that, he would be found and INVOLUNTARILY COMMITTED TO A MENTAL HOSPITAL!!!!

Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

Poor lonely guy, jumping up in excitement everytime his so called forum has a guest.....only to find it's just a Bot.......then he slumps back into his chair thinking of other nonsense to post to himself.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast