Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Indian Film Star in Unexpected Nude Shoot

Archer

Default Re: Panic Time

yes.these pics shows the tight security.its very good.

The Texas Legislature recentlypassed a law whereby a TSA screener could be charged with a crime if they got too familar with an individual's privates. In turn, the TSA advised Texas they would simply refuse permission for any flights coming from Texas to land anywhere else in the U.S.. Still waiting on the outcome.
    I might not be as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was !

It's better to be Pissed Off than Pissed On or Stood On and Pissed Off Of !

The views expressed on this website/blog are mine alone and do not reflect the views of my employer. or my wife , if that matters.

Years of Experience

---------------------------------------------------------

Years of Experience

Former Governor Jesse Ventura Sues TSA
    after Humiliating Pat-Down Experiences that Included
    ‘Touching, Gripping & Rubbing Jesse's Genitals.’

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Govenor Ventura is not seeking any money damages. He doesn't want to get rich through this lawsuit," Ventura's attorney, David Olsen, told the Daily News. "In fact, he could be financially harmed, if anything."

Jesse the extreme security measures to be deemed "unconstitutional," and get an injunction "that would prevent the TSA from targeting him," he explained.

A frequent flyer, Ventura argues in his lawsuit that changes to security regulations in recent years have made it impossible for him to fly commercially without being subjected to repeated "patdown searches" and full-body scans.

The reason Ventura is often targeted is because of hip-replacement surgery that led to his getting a titanium implant. It routinely sets off metal detectors, forcing him to either submit to the search or the full-body scanners, which have been installed in several airports around the country.

The TSA's technology, the lawsuit states, produces "detailed, three-dimensional images of the subject's body through and under clothing, including private and sensitive areas of the body."

The lawsuit cites an incident in November, during which time Ventura underwent the heightened security measures that have been the target of widespread protests and outrage.

"Despite Governor Ventura's status as frequent flyer, a veteran of the United States Military and having been the State of Minnesota's highest elected official and despite his easily verifiable medication condition, TSA did not give him the option of submitting to less intrusive security measures," the lawsuit argues.

Because of the TSA's present policies and his hip, it continues, Ventura "is and will be specifically, repeatedly and consistently selected" for body scans and/or patdown body searches "every time he enters a United States airport for a commercial flight."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Years of Experience

This is dangerously close to inappropriate, but such is the world we now live in:

--------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------

Locating both sides of the road, so the chicken can bore underneath it...
    Years of Experience
    too many

I have a very simple solution...take Amtrak. You might not get there as fast, but you don't have to deal with as much BS to get somewhere. PLus, one a cross country train trip, you have plenty of time to sleep, eat, drink, or just sit there by your window (in your private room on the car), read, drink a cold beer, smoke a cigarette and watch some of the beautiful scenery, slide by your window. Take a radio scanner with you in your luggage and you can listen to the train crew and other railroad personnel talk back and forth....It make for an interesting trip.

I took a cross country train ride a few years back. Yeah, it took 5 days to get from here to there, but it was alot better then trying to get on a purposely overbooked flight that could be delayed by weather etc.....
    "No, installing your fence is NOT an emergency"...

- or -

"It's call BEFORE you dig, not AFTER you've hit something."

Yes, my avatar does describe my attitude towards many others...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234