Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: cls and sm and p merger

Default Re: cls and sm and p merger

Thank you all so much for your advice,Hubby is much better now,his area harassed the big wigs and got them to get their travel partially paid. (I have a brother in law that works for sm and p so we know both sides of the fence) Hopefully the hard part is over,and the company is learning a few things. I did seek out a lawyer for advice,and basically we may have gotten a small settlement,he probably wouldn't have gotten his job back,and right now that is not an option. I think for now, all you locators need to stick together and have each others back, the higher ups listen when you collectivly complain up the ladder! And when those tickets get crazy, it's always nice to get someone to come bail you out!

Quote Originally Posted by tammanye View Post
    Thank you all so much for your advice,Hubby is much better now,his area harassed the big wigs and got them to get their travel partially paid. (I have a brother in law that works for sm and p so we know both sides of the fence) Hopefully the hard part is over,and the company is learning a few things. I did seek out a lawyer for advice,and basically we may have gotten a small settlement,he probably wouldn't have gotten his job back,and right now that is not an option. I think for now, all you locators need to stick together and have each others back, the higher ups listen when you collectivly complain up the ladder! And when those tickets get crazy, it's always nice to get someone to come bail you out!
    Did he loose his job because of this? If am sorry if he did & hope you all the best to get through it.
    Why does a round pizza come in a square box?

No he did not loose his job,he suffered through without a day off until this past sunday (the 6th) I just hate to see these guys get treated so poorly in order to make someone else money (especially when they have probably never been out in the field to see what a locator goes through) I have a problem sitting idley by when I feel someone is being treated unfairly (especially my husband). But all is well now and he recieved a job offer from another locating company today,so if its a better deal he will probably take it.

Years of Experience
    na

Well if Justice had nt been stoned by fellow members and left I know what his thoughts would have been about sticking together...

Quote Originally Posted by USIC1 View Post
    Well if Justice had nt been stoned by fellow members and left I know what his thoughts would have been about sticking together...

I think Justice might have been "stoned" way b/4 he joined this forum
    I might not be as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was !

It's better to be Pissed Off than Pissed On or Stood On and Pissed Off Of !

The views expressed on this website/blog are mine alone and do not reflect the views of my employer. or my wife , if that matters.

Quote Originally Posted by USIC1 View Post

If he is still not doing well and has the correct amount of time in you could check into filling FMLA family medical leave act. I used this once. It will provide protection for your job and if you meet the requirments is a usefull tool.

Quote Originally Posted by sprayandpray View Post
    I think Justice might have been "stoned" way b/4 he joined this forum
    Spray you did it again. You are always good for a laugh! You crack me up!
    "There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion."

- General William Thornson, U.S. Army

Quote Originally Posted by LocatingLarry View Post
    Spray you did it again. You are always good for a laugh! You crack me up!
    I try to keep it light - some people take life too seriously. None of us are getting out alive nor are we taking a damn thing with us.
    I might not be as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was !

It's better to be Pissed Off than Pissed On or Stood On and Pissed Off Of !

The views expressed on this website/blog are mine alone and do not reflect the views of my employer. or my wife , if that matters.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123