Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Cancer Treatments Banned in America

Senior Member ProfessionalLocator's Avatar
    Years of Experience

Default Re: Cancer Treatments Banned in America

Good news to hear.

Also thanks on the vitamin C info. Yes large doses of C do produce bowel movements. Since the November 2016 stroke This has been a problem that the C has taken care of without the problem of degrading function of ots products.
    Wingfoot likes this.

Years of Experience
    17 years

Quote Originally Posted by Wingfoot View Post
    Greetings daman & Fellow 'Viners! I have been cancer free over 13 months and still going strong!

I am living proof it works! Luv Ya Man!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I have seen first hand what chemo does to the human body. My wife's grandfather was a strong man with a great sense of humor and had the work ethic of a horse. You'd never know to see and talk to him that he was anything but healthy. He was diagnosed with advanced inoperable cancer (I forget exactly which kind) and was placed on chemo. Within a week of his first treatment, he changed. His skin tone changed to gray. He lost any desire to get out of bed and do anything. Three weeks later we were visiting him on his deathbed as an unresponsive terminal 'Do Not Resuscitate'. After watching him go out so hard and fast, I decided that, if faced with the same decision as him, I would rather let the cancer take me than have my loved ones watch me go out like that.

A Vitamin-C infusion can be done at the same time as conventional treatments so what do you have to lose that you won't be losing soon enough? People have been taught to blindly trust doctors because of the Hippocratic Oath, I guess. Doctors themselves have become trapped in the Industrial Medical Machine and now it's becoming state run? It's hard for me not to wonder if chemo is just a way to empty a bank account and an insurance policy while they still have the chance. It's a ghoulish thought but I haven't been able to shake it since I witnessed that and two others since then.

I'm happy for you, Wing. It seems to have bought you more quality time with those you love and those who love you rather than robbing you of both along with your net worth. So for that reason alone, it sounds like a good decision for you.
    UULC and Wingfoot like this.

Senior Member ProfessionalLocator's Avatar
    Years of Experience

If that Powerball ticket in my pocket pays off I will fund clinical trails of Vitamin C.
    yahoo likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12