Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Cancer Treatments Banned in America

Years of Experience

Default Cancer Treatments Banned in America

Ozone Therapy ~ Alternative Cancer Treatment

Dr. Francisco Contreras explains the how ozone therapy, combined with ultra violet light and vitamin C infusions, is used as a simple, 40-minute, non-invasive, safe and effective cancer treatment at the Oasis of Hope Hospital; an alternative cancer treatment center in Tijuana, Mexico.

Ozone therapy increases the body's ability to produce oxygen. The increase in oxygen increases the body's capability of destroying cancer cells.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Cancer Treatments Banned in America

Ummmm. I thought the body burned oxygen, not produced it.
    "Change does not always equal progress."

Years of Experience

Quote Originally Posted by TheCableVine View Post
    Ummmm. I thought the body burned oxygen, not produced it.
    Greetings Steve! Given the correct ingredients, the human body can produce oxygen.

There is no magic bullet cure for cancer. Cancer is present only when the human body has low oxygen levels and acidic. Reversing these two conditions will revive the human body's ability to produce oxygen and overcome cancer. Chemotherapy, radiation therapy and surgery are treatments that will never cure cancer:

"All normal cells have an absolute requirement for oxygen, but cancer cells can live without oxygen - a rule without exception."

"Deprive a cell 35% of its oxygen for 48 hours and it may become cancerous."

Dr. Warburg has made it clear that the root cause of cancer is oxygen deficiency, which creates an acidic state in the human body. Dr Warburg also discovered that cancer cells are anaerobic (do not breathe oxygen) and cannot survive in the presence of high levels of oxygen, as found in an alkaline state.

My initial post shows Dr. Contreras removing 250 cc of blood from the cancer victim, introducing ozone (chemical formula‎: O3) to the blood which enriches the blood in oxygen at a level 3 to 6 times more than the lungs can provide. It takes the human body 4 to 6 months to slowly convert the ozone rich blood to hydrogen peroxide (chemical formula‎: ‎H2O2).

Cancer uses glucose as its primary source of metabolic fuel. Vitamin C is remarkably similar to glucose. Cancer cells will actively transport vitamin C into themselves because they mistake it for glucose, using the vitamin C as an antioxidant. The vitamin C accumulates in cancer cells.

If large amounts of vitamin C are presented to cancer cells, large amounts will be absorbed. In these unusually large concentrations, the antioxidant vitamin C will start behaving as a pro-oxidant as it interacts with intracellular copper and iron. This chemical interaction produces small amounts of hydrogen peroxide. The high dose vitamin C induction of peroxide will continue to build up until it eventually destroys the cancer cell from the inside out!

Based on the work of several vitamin C pioneers before him, Dr. Riordan was able to prove that vitamin C was selectively toxic to cancer cells if given intravenously. This research was recently reproduced and published by Dr. Mark Levine at the National Institutes of Health.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    TheCableVine, yahoo and daman1 like this.

Years of Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Wingfoot View Post
    There is no magic bullet cure for cancer. Cancer is present only when the human body has low oxygen levels and acidic. Reversing these two conditions will revive the human body's ability to produce oxygen and overcome cancer. Chemotherapy, radiation therapy and surgery are treatments that will never cure cancer.

"All normal cells have an absolute requirement for oxygen, but cancer cells can live without oxygen - a rule without exception."

Cancer uses glucose as its primary source of metabolic fuel. Vitamin C is remarkably similar to glucose. Cancer cells will actively transport vitamin C into themselves because they mistake it for glucose, using the vitamin C as an antioxidant. The vitamin C accumulates in cancer cells.

Vitamin C is toxic to cancer cells if given intravenously. If large amounts of vitamin C are presented to cancer cells, large amounts will be absorbed. In these unusually large concentrations, the antioxidant vitamin C will start behaving as a pro-oxidant as it interacts with intracellular copper and iron. This chemical interaction produces small amounts of hydrogen peroxide. The high dose vitamin C induction of peroxide will continue to build up until it eventually destroys the cancer cell from the inside out!
    Cancer Does Not Scare Me!

Greetings fellow 'Viners!

Friday the 13th, May of this year, I was diagnosed having throat cancer during surgery removing a polyp from the back of my tongue. My love for tobacco finally caught up with me. My ear, nose and throat doctor set a conventional treatment protocol that involves 6 to 8 weeks of daily radiation treatments aimed at my throat which would include at least 2 rounds of chemotherapy during that time; a cost of $800,000 with my company insurance co-pay at 20% means I will be on the hook for $160,000! The fallout is the loss of my thyroid gland, the loss of my saliva glands which would most likely cause the loss of all my teeth; all with a less than 4% chance of success. I was told a 4% chance is better than a NO percent chance! The pressure was suffocating to begin treatments immediately.

The news was crushing and I sought a second opinion from a holistic doctor. I chose instead to follow holistic treatments, at a fraction of the cost of conventional treatments, with a much higher chance of success. Friends, co-workers and most of my family members thought I was stupid and/or hazardous to not follow traditional cancer treatments. I was at peace as soon as I made the decision to follow the holistic protocol. I was given 10 mega-dose vitamin C infusions from my holistic doctor (2 per week for 5 weeks).

Friday, 8 July 2016, lab work confirmed I am 100% cancer FREE! For about $3,000 I still have my thyroid, all my saliva glands, all my teeth and I feel FANTASTIC! I will be on a mega-dose vitamin C infusion maintenance schedule twice a month for possibly the rest of my life; or at least until I make significant life-style changes.

daman1 and TheCableVine like this.

Years of Experience

WOW!! I am very happy for you!
    Wingfoot likes this.

Years of Experience

I am truly happy for you Wing .....and all I can say is ...WOW !!!!!! SHOCKED !!!!!!
    Wingfoot likes this.
    wise men talk because they have something to say and fools because they have to say something....plato

Senior Member ProfessionalLocator's Avatar
    Years of Experience

Great news Wing. You have quit tobacco right?
    Not easy, done it myself.

Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

Continue on the path you are on and you'll be around for a long, long time.

Congratulations on the best news one can receive.
    "Change does not always equal progress."

Years of Experience

Quote Originally Posted by TheCableVine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessionalLocator View Post
    Great news Wing. You have quit tobacco right?
    Not easy, done it myself.
    Continue on the path you are on and you'll be around for a long, long time.

Congratulations on the best news one can receive.
    Greetings ProfessionalLocator & Steve! Many thanks for the kudos! I Luv You Guys! I have made adjustments to my eating habits and have lost over 30 pounds since May!

For any skeptics, my cancer cure is real. It infuriates me that the National Cancer Institute knows vitamin C infusions cure cancer, yet allows children with cancer to go through Hell and blesses the barbaric treatment for women with breast cancer.

I felt GREAT every day during my high-dose, vitamin C intravenous infusion therapy. I don't want to gross anyone out, but almost immediately after my first infusion, I had to poop 3 to 4 times a day. When I told my holistic doctor about my frequent trips, he said my body was detoxing and that's how the dead cancer cells leave my body. The frequent trips to the bathroom lasted 17 days (after 5 infusions) and abruptly quit. Looking back at that timeline, I am convinced that is when my cancer left me.

Hey ProfessionalLocator, quitting tobacco years ago was much easier for me than when I quit drinking Dr. Pepper. Learning from my past experiences, if I take just one hit from either one of those, it will take years for me to quit again............... just sayin.'

yahoo and TheCableVine like this.

Senior Member ProfessionalLocator's Avatar
    Years of Experience

Lack of Vitamin C results in scurvy and eventually death. The human body does not produce Vitamin C and we must eat animals and plants that do produce their own.

Years of Experience

GREAT NEWS WING!!!! My wife is a breast cancer survivor and I know too well of the ills of cancer. She strives daily to keep her body as acid as possible thru diet and works out constantly. As you have learned cancer loves sugar. I have cut most of it out of my diet. She now spends free time helping people thru the misery of this disease.God Bless and Good Luck
    Wingfoot likes this.

Years of Experience
    17 years

Greetings fellow 'Viners!

Friday the 13th, May of this year, I was diagnosed having throat cancer during surgery removing a polyp from the back of my tongue. My love for tobacco finally caught up with me. My ear, nose and throat doctor set a conventional treatment protocol that involves 6 to 8 weeks of daily radiation treatments aimed at my throat which would include at least 2 rounds of chemotherapy during that time; a cost of $800,000 with my company insurance co-pay at 20% means I will be on the hook for $160,000! The fallout is the loss of my thyroid gland, the loss of my saliva glands which would most likely cause the loss of all my teeth; all with a less than 4% chance of success. I was told a 4% chance is better than a NO percent chance! The pressure was suffocating to begin treatments immediately.

The news was crushing and I sought a second opinion from a holistic doctor. I chose instead to follow holistic treatments, at a fraction of the cost of conventional treatments, with a much higher chance of success. Friends, co-workers and most of my family members thought I was stupid and/or hazardous to not follow traditional cancer treatments. I was at peace as soon as I made the decision to follow the holistic protocol. I was given 10 mega-dose vitamin C infusions from my holistic doctor (2 per week for 5 weeks).

Friday, 8 July 2016, lab work confirmed I am 100% cancer FREE! For about $3,000 I still have my thyroid, all my saliva glands, all my teeth and I feel FANTASTIC! I will be on a mega-dose vitamin C infusion maintenance schedule twice a month for possibly the rest of my life; or at least until I make significant life-style changes.

Bump

Years of Experience
    17 years

Greetings Steve! Given the correct ingredients, the human body can produce oxygen.

There is no magic bullet cure for cancer. Cancer is present only when the human body has low oxygen levels and acidic. Reversing these two conditions will revive the human body's ability to produce oxygen and overcome cancer. Chemotherapy, radiation therapy and surgery are treatments that will never cure cancer:

"Deprive a cell 35% of its oxygen for 48 hours and it may become cancerous."

Dr. Warburg has made it clear that the root cause of cancer is oxygen deficiency, which creates an acidic state in the human body. Dr Warburg also discovered that cancer cells are anaerobic (do not breathe oxygen) and cannot survive in the presence of high levels of oxygen, as found in an alkaline state.

My initial post shows Dr. Contreras removing 250 cc of blood from the cancer victim, introducing ozone (chemical formula‎: O3) to the blood which enriches the blood in oxygen at a level 3 to 6 times more than the lungs can provide. It takes the human body 4 to 6 months to slowly convert the ozone rich blood to hydrogen peroxide (chemical formula‎: ‎H2O2).

If large amounts of vitamin C are presented to cancer cells, large amounts will be absorbed. In these unusually large concentrations, the antioxidant vitamin C will start behaving as a pro-oxidant as it interacts with intracellular copper and iron. This chemical interaction produces small amounts of hydrogen peroxide. The high dose vitamin C induction of peroxide will continue to build up until it eventually destroys the cancer cell from the inside out!

Based on the work of several vitamin C pioneers before him, Dr. Riordan was able to prove that vitamin C was selectively toxic to cancer cells if given intravenously. This research was recently reproduced and published by Dr. Mark Levine at the National Institutes of Health.

Had to bump this back up. How goes the recovery?

Years of Experience

Quote Originally Posted by daman1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by daman1 View Post
    Bump
    Had to bump this back up. How goes the recovery?
    Greetings daman & Fellow 'Viners! I have been cancer free over 13 months and still going strong!

For $1,150, I received 50cc of vitamin C intravenously twice a week for 5 weeks; a treatment that removed my cancer in 17 days! I had ZERO negative reaction to my treatments. I feel even better now and even more so with each passing day!

I learned the successful, inexpensive vitamin infusions I received is illegal in many states. Due, I am sure, for those reasons; successful & inexpensive. In fact, I learned the Missouri clinic I used is monitored closely by the state because of the clinic's administering of intravenous infusions. The clinic has been in business for 30+ years, they must doing something right.

I have shared my story with literally hundreds of people. The vast majority of my discussions have been one on one and a few groups of 2 to 3 people. Most people seem interested. But sadly, most with whom I shared my story and are later diagnosed with cancer will follow the conventional treatments. I have witnessed it many times. I know of three men whose wives were diagnosed with breast cancer after hearing my story; yet their wives chose to go with disfigurement and poisoning, needlessly spending hundreds of thousands of dollars and experiencing terrible sickness along the way. I know 2 of these ladies have new bolt-ons and are declared cancer free. Time will tell for how long they will remain cancer free.

Last January, I was an un-invited speaker at a church during a week night to an informal group of 150 people who were interested in conventional cancer treatments for themselves or loved ones. My Q&A was only 3 questions. After the meeting was adjourned, I was approached by one lady who seemed genuinely interested in my story. I realized later the rest of the people there have already committed themselves to conventional cancer treatments and was there as a support group. Their stories of surgeries, burning by radiation and poisoning by chemotherapy were depressing. My story of hope seemed to be as the casting of pearls to swine.

I do have 5 referrals with 4 success stories. A man with oral cancer, 2 men with prostrate cancer and a man in his early forties with an enlarged prostrate were all cancer free after the 5 week vitamin C infusions. My fifth referral is a man with Classical Hodgkin Lymphoma who started his infusions at the clinic last week Monday. I have the utmost confidence he will be much better soon.

Cancer is a terrible plague to humanity and must be taken seriously. Conventional wisdom doctors are necessary. They have the tools to find out what is exactly wrong with me if I get sick. I found putting my faith in conventional wisdom doctors for cancer healing is scary at best, not very effective, leaves a lot of damage in its wake and is very expensive. I also found natural, holistic healing is God's healing. The natural, holistic treatments are non-evasive, calming, very effective, no side effects and inexpensive.

Hey daman! Thanks for your legitimate concern! Life is GOOD! My healing is real and permanent! The natural, holistic approach will always be my first choice for healing. I am living proof it works! Luv Ya Man!

yahoo, daman1 and UULC like this.

Years of Experience

that is truly awesome dude !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am happy for you .
    Wingfoot likes this.
    wise men talk because they have something to say and fools because they have to say something....plato

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast