Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: usic quality coordinator joel

Default usic quality coordinator joel

haha this fckn guy man ill tell you what he goes by the name of joel he is the biggest brown nosing piece of shit there is. wait till he finds out about me and his old lady... and that my fellow locating techs is straight up. anyways the reason im starting this thread. for one the stupid **** barely even had a year into locating and all of sudden a couple of blow jobs later he is telling us locating techs how to do our jobs.. hahahaha your kidding right? no absolutely not hey hey joel im still always going to induce to produce, always power mode its quicker shit, and i swear to god if you tell me to ventilate my manhole one more time so you can climb in im going to report you, thats considered sexual harrasment wierdo. i mean honestly if the guy would of put in the time locating rather than just blowing everyone on his way up the corprate poop chute maybe the ****in guy would have a clue.... who knows any more insite on this would be great lol i could go on forever but hopefully someone i work with will see this and add there own.. thank you have a nice day

POWERMO_&_GO

Years of Experience
    na

Default Re: usic quality coordinator joel

WTF???

Tell us more...We dont get it...

WOW!!!!! Lets use a little discretion please!!! Its obvious you have some issues and you need to take them to the right place. My opinion this is not the right place!!!!!!

Cooko, cooko...how about just working and doing job. Loser.

Years of Experience
    na

The moderators are away so let the riff raff play!!!!!!!!

Well you just keep doin what your doin there skippy and power mode everything without direct conect and you wont have to worry about him telling you what to do not to far in the future.

Does anyone else smell a "John" on here?
    I might not be as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was !

It's better to be Pissed Off than Pissed On or Stood On and Pissed Off Of !

The views expressed on this website/blog are mine alone and do not reflect the views of my employer. or my wife , if that matters.

No not really. That isn't his style to come in and just go off like that. He builds up to going off.

I don't know , maybe he's learned how to "Spruce" up his posts so we don't easily recognize him

The views expressed on this website/blog are mine alone and do not reflect the views of my employer. or my wife , if that matters.

Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

I'm trying out the infraction part of the software. I can give people infractions.

Are infractions like demerits or fines ?

Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

I'm not sure. I give an infraction and it expires in 10 days. I'll look it up.

added: I looked it up and couldn't find anything. It gives points out and I think the more points you get, the more restrictions you have on your access. This is how I think it works.
    Last edited by TheCableVine; February 21st, 2009 at 11:46 PM. Reason: to add more info.

Years of Experience

I think it's an idiot, regardless. Typical whiney crap from a sub-par performer.

Induction is a good tool if used properly, but should NEVER be the soul method of a locate. Powermode should only be used as a triple-check tool for electric, any other use is simple laziness. Failure to ventilate a manhole is just suicidal stupidity.

Sounds to me like there is a reason someone with less tenure was promoted over him. This "person" is an accident waiting to happen, and I find it insulting he refers to himself as a locator. L O S E R.
    Last edited by RD_Wrangler; February 21st, 2009 at 11:51 PM.
    Character is what you are in the dark. It is the things you do, when nobody can see, and nobody will ever know, that define who you are as an individual.

"Government big enough to supply everything you need is big enough to take everything you have ... The course of history shows that as a government grows, liberty decreases." Thomas Jefferson

Per Scientiam Vires!

I know right. It's hard to believe a person with 1 year or less of experience got promoted over this guy! He seems like he follows S.O.P. to the letter and is a model employee. I just can't understand it? (that was VERY thick with sarcasim by the way). I say that because it just doesn't come through as well when you type it.

"Induction is a good tool if used properly, but should NEVER be the soul method of a locate. Powermode should only be used as a triple-check tool for electric, any other use is simple laziness. Failure to ventilate a manhole is just suicidal stupidity."

I beg to differ, Power mode is a useful way to locate CATV drops, due to how shallow they are and the only way to locate some primaries in my area. The main thing is to know when and how to use this mode.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast