Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Soon to Start

Default Re: Soon to Start

Quote Originally Posted by linemark View Post
    @ HPmadness I did my ride along today but we ran out of time to do anything else so I am supposed to call and set-up time to finish tomorrow. I am a little concerned because they said next class starts Monday. I won't get much notice to give to current employer but this job will be much better than current. @amiga276 it has been a very slow process but hopefully worth it.
    Is this Central TX area? Hopefully they have more than one start date you can choose from. Good Luck!

Well I got the position so I will see how things go in this area so far I think it seems to be better because there are very few newbies from the ones I have talked to in my area. I am sure as with any job it is going to have ups and downs but sometimes you just have to take them and deal with it, so we shall see. Thanks for all of the input from what I have gotten in this forum and reading the others it could go any direction from here. The benefits are cheaper than my previous employer but it is just me and my Daughter so not to bad. Anyone got any ideas what to expect during training?

Quote Originally Posted by linemark View Post
    Well I got the position so I will see how things go in this area so far I think it seems to be better because there are very few newbies from the ones I have talked to in my area. I am sure as with any job it is going to have ups and downs but sometimes you just have to take them and deal with it, so we shall see. Thanks for all of the input from what I have gotten in this forum and reading the others it could go any direction from here. The benefits are cheaper than my previous employer but it is just me and my Daughter so not to bad. Anyone got any ideas what to expect during training?
    You will learn more on your on than you will in training.

I think you actually learn more on your own than any training course provides, no matter where you are.

Years of Experience

welcome to the vine dude!!!! post often
    wise men talk because they have something to say and fools because they have to say something....plato

Years of Experience

Welcome to the forum friend! Training is not the same everywhere, but I would make sure you take plenty of notes. Just like any school out there, they will throw a lot at you and it's up to you to take it in. Get plenty of sleep and eat right. And don't hesitate to ask questions, either there or here. Good luck to you!

Thanks for the welcome guys, good to know that I can come here for advice and to vent.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12