Thread: Rules

Chicagoman

Default Rules

I saw some basic rules when I signed up for this little forum. But I never thought I would be comb over with a fine tooth comb. I have people mistake me for other people and I have been told I am not to post Jobs here. I have seen people torn to little peices for expressing a opinion. I have read people get yelled at for Grammer and spelling. Which I suck at myself. This place is not to welcoming for a new guy is it. Please send me this so called rule book. Or please edit all my posting so I dont break and hearts or rules

Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Rules

I have people mistake me for other people.

Not part of the rules.

I have been told I am not to post Jobs here.

My rule. that is why there is a section for jobs.

I have seen people torn to little peices for expressing a opinion.

Not part of the rules.

I have read people get yelled at for Grammer and spelling.

not part of the rules.

Please send me this so called rule book. Or please edit all my posting so I dont break and hearts or rules.

The rules are simple. Be respectful towards others... and post jobs at locatorjobs.com.
    Now you have the rule book.

Years of Experience

any questions????? hang in there dude!!!!! we get name changers alot!!!!life is just messed up when you've been had................

Years of Experience

Yeah what he said

Years of Experience
    na

Quote Originally Posted by yahoo View Post
    any questions????? hang in there dude!!!!! we get name changers alot!!!!life is just messed up when you've been had................

Yeah, those darn name changers...

Must be trying to clean up there reputation only to go off the deep end again...

When will they learn they always get found out...

Conservative Meanie ifinditunderground's Avatar
    Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

The rules are simple. Be respectful towards others... and post jobs at locatorjobs.com.

Ok, the job posting, no sweat, I have my ad there. Be respectful....ok, I can do that. Just don"t make me be "Nice". You are making me worry Steve.
    There is a fine line between "Hobby" and "Mental Illness."
    "America isn't free, in America you are free to follow the rules." -Anthony Cumia

Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ifinditunderground View Post

Ok, the job posting, no sweat, I have my ad there. Be respectful....ok, I can do that. Just don"t make me be "Nice". You are making me worry Steve.
    Be as nice to the other person as they are being to you. How is that for a little clarification?

I like a little verbal fist-of-cuffs now and then.

Conservative Meanie ifinditunderground's Avatar
    Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

Well, I'll do the best I can.
    There is a fine line between "Hobby" and "Mental Illness."
    "America isn't free, in America you are free to follow the rules." -Anthony Cumia

Chicagoman

I see this a loving caring group. Dude I have received PM for a women that need some real help. You do not know the whole story. And what is up with this name changer bull .... Some of you really need to take two steps back.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicagoman View Post
    I see this a loving caring group. Dude I have received PM for a women that need some real help. You do not know the whole story. And what is up with this name changer bull .... Some of you really need to take two steps back.

Methink he doth protest too much!
    I might not be as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was !

It's better to be Pissed Off than Pissed On or Stood On and Pissed Off Of !

The views expressed on this website/blog are mine alone and do not reflect the views of my employer. or my wife , if that matters.

"I saw some basic rules when I signed up for this little forum. But I never thought I would be comb over with a fine tooth comb."-Chicagoman

thishappens all the time. Everyone here needs to get something off their chest at times. I completely understand what you all are going thru there in Ill. Most everyone here on this forum have been there. Some think bitching is a bad bad thing. Who the hell cares. We all need to vent once in a while. Some feel if you complain without checking your spelling or grammar; then your argument is not valid. This part in regards to spelling and grammer is a sore subject to some. There is a spell check just above the smileys when you are typing. This will help with the spelling issues. It is all a matter of perspective and the thought of caring and respect shown toward yourself when you post.
    I however don't give a rats .
    STRESS: The confusion created when one's mind overrides the body's basic desire to choke the living daylights out of some idiot who desperately deserves it.