Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: "And our newest member to the forum is.... Outlaw Locater!" *crowd applauds*

Years of Experience

Default Re: "And our newest member to the forum is.... Outlaw Locater!" *crowd applauds*

lol. Gotta love these FNG's.
    Homeowner - "They still bury lines in the ground?
    I thought they didn't do that anymore!"
    Me - "Yes sir they do."
    Homeowner - "My gas line is not over there"
    Me - "Yes it is."

Years of Experience

Default Re: "And our newest member to the forum is.... Outlaw Locater!" *crowd applauds*

welcome to the VINE !!!! Look forward to hearing your input . Be careful in giving to much info about your whereabouts ....it gives away your identity .
    wise men talk because they have something to say and fools because they have to say something....plato

Years of Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Locator in NY View Post
    Welcome and post often!
    Greetings Outlaw!

Sluggerrr (KC Royals' Mascot) - "Knock, knock."

The Oriole Bird (Baltimore Oriole's Mascot) - "Who's there?"

Sluggerr - "Owen!"

The Bird - "Owen who?"

Sluggerr - "Owen Four, Mutherfakker!"

Sorry Outlaw. I couldn't help it. This is the first time in 29 years my team has made the MLB post season; let alone, made it a sweep. Who would have thought it possible that the Orioles, with a 96 win season, would get run over that quick by the Royals.

David Dayne Glass

The Kansas City Royals owner, David Dayne Glass, was probably more surprised than anyone that his team made it thus far. You see, Mr. Glass is in baseball strickly for the money and gives two shits about the sport. David Glass is the former President and Chief Executive Officer of Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. and has run his ball team just like he ran Wal-Mart. He considers his ball players nothing more than a commodity to be bought cheap and sold high. When another baseball team makes an offer to buy one of Glass' players, and Glass can make a profit, the player is sold. Fak the team.................

The 2014 Royals is a very inexpensive group of players and coaches that believe they have a legitimate shot at a World Series title. Who knows. They just might do it. I am savoring the moment while it lasts, because with an owner like David Dayne Glass, it will be another 29+ years before the Royals see another post-season game. Meanwhile, your Orioles will be post-season contenders for many, many years to come.

Trust me, this year's World Series will be fun to watch. And no matter the outcome, each of the 40 players on the Royals roster and all the coaches will be worth more money after "The Game." During the off-season, Glass will sell off many of his ball players and coaches to the highest bidder rather than pay them what they are worth to keep around for next season................ just sayin'.

Then again, maybe all that money and notoriety Mr. Glass receives during this post-season will make him more of a team player........................ Naw, that ain't gonna happen.

Oh, before I forget, just like Locator in NY said, "Welcome and post often!" Luv Ya Man!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Years of Experience

Greetings Outlaw.............. Fak................. I am Red-Faced! Somewhere in my excitement of you becoming a member of The Cable Vine I lost sight you are a Bostonian and not from Baltimore. What an embarrassment! Sorry.................. just sayin'. Ah, Go Royals!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Mke likes this.

Years of Experience

Don't know if my Welcome me post submitted..or not. I am on slooow dial-up...DON'T ASK... lol..

Hoping this reply will serve as well.

As stated in my opening thread, my wife and I plan tpo relocate to Asheville vicinity A S A P and I need a job to help us.

Thanks.. Joel E .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12