Thread: New.. Well Kinda.

Default New.. Well Kinda.

Never did do this. I registered here back in March/April, but haven't been able to log in until about a month ago. Kept saying problem with password and I know I was typing the right one in.

Work for Consolidated Utility Services out of North Carolina, Greensboro Crew. My area covered between PTI Airport(West) over to I-29(East), to Hwy 150 (North) and Hwy 62(South). Locate Duke Energy, AT&T, and Piedmont Natural Gas. I run some hybrid equipment, RD 4000 Transmitter and a 400 Receiver. I like how the transmitter works over the 400, but I love the weight and feel of a 400 receiver.

On a personal note, very political minded. I am a member for the Campaign for Liberty and helping to restore America's freedom. I go huntin and fishin whenever possible, and theres nothing like putting a chew in while you locate.

Conservative Meanie ifinditunderground's Avatar
    Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

Default Re: New.. Well Kinda.

Welcome to the show HAF
    There is a fine line between "Hobby" and "Mental Illness."
    "America isn't free, in America you are free to follow the rules." -Anthony Cumia

Years of Experience

welcome to the vine and post often .....
    wise men talk because they have something to say and fools because they have to say something....plato

Years of Experience

Welcome, HAF.

Years of Experience

Quote Originally Posted by [HAF]Foxtrot View Post
    [I'm] very political minded. I am a member for the Campaign for Liberty and helping to restore America's freedom.
    Hey Foxy - Welcome to theVine. I'm so PROUD of you I could just BUST! I became "enlightened" to political truth in 1990. I would like to know when it happened for you and the circumstances surrounding the moment it happened.

The knowledge you possess today was never handed to you, or should I say "spoon fed" to you by the government-controlled, corporate-owned, mainstream media "news readers." You figured out the BS, dished out as news, as nothing more than today's agenda, or as a distraction from the real news (squandering intense, investigative coverage on fluff like O.J., Jon Benet, pedophilic Michael Jackson, child killers & kidnappers, etc and nothing else) or just outright lies. You & I differ very little in our political beliefs. You support the Campaign For Liberty movement:

Campaign For Liberty's Statement of Principles

Many Americans today are frustrated. The political choices they are offered give them no real choice at all. For all their talk of "change," neither major political party as presently constituted challenges the status quo in any serious way. Neither treats the Constitution with anything but contempt. Neither offers any kind of change in monetary policy. Neither wants to make the reductions in government that our crushing debt burden demands. Neither talks about bringing American troops home, not just from Iraq, but from around the world. Our country is going bankrupt, and none of these sensible proposals are even on the table. Read more:

I support The Constitution Party:

The Constitution Party's Statement of Principles

The Democrats and Republicans have squandered the Founders' legacy of liberty and justice under the Constitution. Countless government officials in the legislative, executive, and judicial branches of government ignore their oath to uphold and defend the Constitution.

Seven Principles of the Constitution Party are:

1. Life: For all human beings, from conception to natural death;
    2. Liberty: Freedom of conscience and actions for the self-governed individual;
    3. Family: One husband and one wife with their children as divinely instituted;
    4. Property: Each individual's right to own and steward personal property without government burden;
    5. Constitution: and Bill of Rights interpreted according to the actual intent of the Founding Fathers;
    6. States' Rights: Everything not specifically delegated by the Constitution to the federal government, nor prohibited by the Constitution to the states, is reserved to the states or to the people;
    7. American Sovereignty: American government committed to the protection of the borders, trade, and common defense of Americans, and not entangled in foreign alliances.

Please ask our Administrator (Steve) to give you access to the Politics section of our forum. You will have fun with the SIC1, our consummate Liberal............ Luv Ya Man!

---------------------------------------------------------

Years of Experience

Welcome to the vine.

welcome

Welcome to the Vine HAF.