Thread: New To This Format

Tug

Default New To This Format

Tha old saying "dejavue all over agan". I am new to this website but dealt with many others so very similar in the past. Just taking a few moments to read over a few post, and the one thing remains the same! Most people feel under paid and under appreciated. Well let me tell you from someone who has spent nearly 30 years in the telecomunications industry and the last year in the underground locating industry as a part time locator.

If you have a full time, benefits included, paying the bills job....keep your head in the game and do your best!!!
    Cause I will tell you there are many like myself, unemployed and frustrated who need that job!!!!!

Sorry, didn't want to start my first post this way...just so tired of so many who just bitch all the time!

Default Re: New To This Format

Quote Originally Posted by Tug View Post

Sorry, didn't want to start my first post this way...just so tired of so many who just bitch all the time!
    But you did anyway.

Years of Experience
    30+

Tug
    I have been in this industry for over 25 years. The ONLY place I did not live from pay check to pay check is when I worked for the government. Contract locating Does Not pay me enough to SAVE money for a rainy day fund. I also could get insurance from the company but it does not cover anything and I can not afford it. I am not sure where you work but bennies are non-existence.

As for keeping my head in the game, I give our customer 100% and I protect their plant everyday.

Years of Experience

Tug welcome to the site ! have fun posting again!
    wise men talk because they have something to say and fools because they have to say something....plato

Conservative Meanie ifinditunderground's Avatar
    Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

Welcome Tug.
    There is a fine line between "Hobby" and "Mental Illness."
    "America isn't free, in America you are free to follow the rules." -Anthony Cumia