Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New

Default Re: New

No need to apologize. I was just busting peoples balls.

Hey guys, I'm new tio the forum but found itwhile searching for info on usic, I applied here in tulsa and everything went fast, within one week of applying I did my phone interview, assessment test, background check, and face to face, interview, the nextday I did a ride along, and the tech and I got along great.but its been two weeks and I have not heard a word. I have called twice and they kee saying its under review, and that everything looks good...is there anything else I can do? Also where would training be? I've been reading that there may be travel? Thanks guys

Years of Experience

we love some action on here every now and then??...haha
    wise men talk because they have something to say and fools because they have to say something....plato

Quote Originally Posted by cableunderground View Post
    Sorry about that Amiga. Not trying to hijack the thread. Just tired of the whining in general. There are more than 3000 employees at USIC and a couple get on here and make the entire company sound bad, almost to the point where others think about leaving before they have a chance to find out...doesn't make sense. It's a good company, a solid company and one that will likely be around for a long time. Tough to find in this day and age. No, you aren't charged for damages, that I know of, but if your negligent, you could jeopardize your job. Do your work well and you'll be fine.
    Prove it. You are the only one on here praising USIC. So you are either a manager or work in the office. So why don't you put your knee pads back on and get back to what you do best.

I am new to the forum. and have been locating for about six months. The job started out as great, and is still a decent job. the benefits are pretty decent. the hours are very long though. which if you are just artarting out, you won't experience as much as i'm told it slows down some in the winter. there are definitely a lot of politics and b.s., but if you can handle that and do your job well you'll be ok. It is frustrating and aggrevating and will make you worry a lot at times. just go into it and experience it yourself., you may love it, or hate it....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12