Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: new to this

Default Re: new to this

Quote Originally Posted by Wingfoot View Post
    Hey 6footer - My "fantasy land" is based out of Kansas City. Right now I'm in Los Angeles at the NASCAR track in the desert 60 miles east of Hollywood. When this race is over Sunday, I'll be on my way to Las Vegas for another week at the NASCAR track there. While I'm taking my 2 week sabbatical from locating, there are 2 experienced people taking care of my ticket load every day that I'm gone. The senior locator next to my area is in charge of any challenging intersection tickets that would appear in my area while I'm gone. He will also be handling my 3 on-going major road construction projects. Adjusting the people load for my absence is no different than when any veteran locator takes off for a well deserved vacation. Life is great.......

---------------------------------------------
    KANSAS!! Well then I guess Dorothy had it right when she said " There's no place like home " and was magically whisked away back to Kansas. Hey in all seriousness sounds like you are L I V I N G the dream as they say, and congrats to you on that one buddy, I wish I could say the same.
    Life's a garden, dig it! - Joe Dirt

Years of Experience

Quote Originally Posted by 6feetunder View Post
    KANSAS!! Well then I guess Dorothy had it right when she said " There's no place like home " and was magically whisked away back to Kansas. Hey in all seriousness sounds like you are L I V I N G the dream as they say, and congrats to you on that one buddy, I wish I could say the same.
    That is exactly what my buddy from Carroll Shelby Enterprises jokingly tells me every year, "You are living 'The Dream.'" And it's true........... Life is good!

-----------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Wingfoot View Post
    That is exactly what my buddy from Carroll Shelby Enterprises jokingly tells me every year, "You are living 'The Dream.'" And it's true........... Life is good!

-----------------------------------
    Gotta trade in my work boots for a pair of them ruby red slippers.
    Life's a garden, dig it! - Joe Dirt

Since we have gotten on the wizard of oz track.. I can think of a couple of people I would like to drop a house on!!!!!!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123