Thread: Locator in Virginia, lookin to relocate to California....9-10 years exp.

Default Locator in Virginia, lookin to relocate to California....9-10 years exp.

What's up fellow paint slingers..... I have been locating for almost a decade in Virginia. I have completed teh "Train the TRainer" class sponsored by the State Corporation Committe, as well as being certified by STaking U. to locate Telephone. I have received 3 certificates from The SCC for completing 7500 consecutive tickets without occuring a damage 3 times now. So I am very experienced and can locate anything in the ground.

I am currently locating Verizon and Metro Cast cable tv... I am preparing to move to California as soon as I have a job lined up out there. I joined this site in hopes to find contacts that can help me find a job in the Sacramento area of California, actually a little north of Sacramento would be perfect.

Any info in helping me find a job in northern Cali would really be appreciated. I have a resume in PDF format if anyone is interested. I come to work every day, Never miss work, EVER! When I was locating just cable tv for Cox Communications, I could accurately locate between 40-100 tickets a day, Ofcourse, doing a 100 tickets obviously means, I knew my area well and could clear out tickets without traveling to that site. Poiint being, I am an extremely fast and diligent locator.

If anyone would liek any more info, please do not hesitate to send me a message, or If anyone has any contact info for the locating companies in northern California, please forward those detaisl to me.

Thank you very much, and take care all.

Conservative Meanie ifinditunderground's Avatar
    Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Locator in Virginia, lookin to relocate to California....9-10 years exp.

www.locatorjobs.com may help you in your search.
    There is a fine line between "Hobby" and "Mental Illness."
    "America isn't free, in America you are free to follow the rules." -Anthony Cumia

Default Re: Locator in Virginia, lookin to relocate to California....9-10 years exp.

Quote Originally Posted by ifinditunderground View Post
    www.locatorjobs.com may help you in your search.
    Thanks a lot man.. I really appreciate it.