Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Howdy everybody

Years of Experience
    a few

Default Re: Howdy everybody

Quote Originally Posted by daman1 View Post
    No that doesnt sound easy at all. And quite expensive as well. I dont know the process well enough to speak with authority on it but Directional boring has gotten advanced in the last decade or so. Have you considered it?
    I have a ditch witch drill a fairly small one 920 series but it is too big for most of my jobs in the city, we use it when we get out to jobs with 300 foot lines and then I want to know everything before I bid. I do blind sweeps I bust out the Ground penetrating radar and put a lot of hours into it. I have never hit anything and would like to keep my record intact but plastic is used more and more and I know the day I slack off on the locates is the day I go down.
    daman1 likes this.

Years of Experience
    17 years

Default Re: Howdy everybody

Quote Originally Posted by Cuda View Post
    I have a ditch witch drill a fairly small one 920 series but it is too big for most of my jobs in the city, we use it when we get out to jobs with 300 foot lines and then I want to know everything before I bid. I do blind sweeps I bust out the Ground penetrating radar and put a lot of hours into it. I have never hit anything and would like to keep my record intact but plastic is used more and more and I know the day I slack off on the locates is the day I go down.
    You should talk to some horizontal bore forums and see what they have to say.
    yahoo likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12