Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How do you get banned II

Years of Experience
    na

Default Re: How do you get banned II

I think Wings depiction of deciphering is well defined...

Ahhh!!?!?!? but in so many more words for almost every example...

Should not the orators vernacular be held in higher regard through minimizing whenever possible???

Maybe its just the orator gaining self satisfication challenging an audience in deciphering ambiguative anomolies that occur on different topics...

Quote Originally Posted by USIC1 View Post

Should not the orators vernacular be held in higher regard through minimizing whenever possible???

Maybe its just the orator gaining self satisfication challenging an audience in deciphering ambiguative anomolies that occur on different topics...

Or could it be a simple case of a certain postee becoming inebriated with the self-assumed eloquence of his own convoluted verbosity?

By the way Steve, great clip! I miss that show.
    I might not be as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was !

It's better to be Pissed Off than Pissed On or Stood On and Pissed Off Of !

The views expressed on this website/blog are mine alone and do not reflect the views of my employer. or my wife , if that matters.

Ok I saw that one. The answer is USUC1 has been eating tooooo much asian food and saving the foturne cookies!

I think that also explains his hikoo type posts. He must have mixed them up before typing them here.

Did you actually find a thesaurus. Now, try and use a dictionary.
    STRESS: The confusion created when one's mind overrides the body's basic desire to choke the living daylights out of some idiot who desperately deserves it.

Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

Did you really mean ambiguous? I don't think ambiguative is a word.

USIC1 you may need to start over and return to the basics. Your just not getting across your point of view the way you see it. There is a disconnect somewhere in the process.

What you call intelligent writing is really just a person trying to impress with flowery nothings. Words have meaning. Each word fits in a sentence like numbers in an equation. When you don't follow the basic rules of english, your thoughts are conveyed inaccurately to the reader.

Start over with Dick, Jane, & Sally and go from there. Study the sentence structure and see how the words fit together to convey an idea. Give it a try.

Years of Experience
    na

Quote Originally Posted by TheCableVine View Post
    Did you really mean ambiguous? I don't think ambiguative is a word.

USIC1 you may need to start over and return to the basics. Your just not getting across your point of view the way you see it. There is a disconnect somewhere in the process.

What you call intelligent writing is really just a person trying to impress with flowery nothings. Words have meaning. Each word fits in a sentence like numbers in an equation. When you don't follow the basic rules of english, your thoughts are conveyed inaccurately to the reader.

Start over with Dick, Jane, & Sally and go from there. Study the sentence structure and see how the words fit together to convey an idea. Give it a try.
    I see it as far out doing basic and maybe at a comprehension level that will be apreciated a 100 yrs from now...It could be to challenging for these primitive times... Eloquent yet simple and complex all in one...Who'would have thought a longfellow would have evolved on a locating website...

Just goes to show anything is possible...

Years of Experience

I see it as far out doing basic and maybe at a comprehension level that will be apreciated a 100 yrs from now...It could be to challenging for these primitive times... Eloquent yet simple and complex all in one...Who'would have thought a longfellow would have evolved on a locating website...

Just goes to show anything is possible...

There has to be ordered CONTEXT for there to be adequate comprehension man...

Also note the areas in bold in your quote. The correct word is TOO and it's WOULD'VE. Of course I'm just a "primitive".

I'm too tired to address the rest of it...except that your delusions are fast becoming depressing. Poor soul...
    Last edited by RD_Wrangler; February 16th, 2009 at 12:31 AM.
    Character is what you are in the dark. It is the things you do, when nobody can see, and nobody will ever know, that define who you are as an individual.

"Government big enough to supply everything you need is big enough to take everything you have ... The course of history shows that as a government grows, liberty decreases." Thomas Jefferson

Per Scientiam Vires!

Years of Experience

Wait...I think I finally figured it out!

You're one of those guys that don't bother with your turn signal on the highway aren't you? I mean, why signal your intentions to the other drivers on the road, right? YOU know what you want to do! It's up to THEM to infer and figure it out!

Ok...got it now...
    Last edited by RD_Wrangler; February 16th, 2009 at 12:30 AM.
    Character is what you are in the dark. It is the things you do, when nobody can see, and nobody will ever know, that define who you are as an individual.

"Government big enough to supply everything you need is big enough to take everything you have ... The course of history shows that as a government grows, liberty decreases." Thomas Jefferson

Per Scientiam Vires!

Years of Experience
    na

Quote Originally Posted by RD_Wrangler View Post
    Wait...I think I finally figured it out!

You're one of those guys that don't bother with your turn signal on the highway aren't you? I mean, why signal your intentions to the other drivers on the road right? YOU know what you want to do! I't up to THEM to infer and figure it out!

Ok...got it now...
    Lets see how should I take that accounting seriously from someone who defines there self by what they do in the dark???

Whew!!!

Please dont elaborate... I can only imagine...

Lets just leave that be...

Years of Experience

Lets see how should I take that accounting seriously from someone who defines there self by what they do in the dark???

Whew!!!

Please dont elaborate... I can only imagine...

Lets just leave that be...

If you were truely as "enlightened" as you believe yourself to be, you would comprehend the quote. Most with a minimum of an eighth grade level of reading comprehension and at least a modecum of integrity have little difficulty with it.

Unless this is actually a purely juvinile attempt at insulting me in retribution for the criticism for your lack of ability to communicate effectively? Come now, a "longfellow" such as yourself can surely do better than that?

OH! and the word you're looking for is THEMSELVES, but good try skippy!

Per Scientiam Vires!

Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

The irony is that the mistake was a mistake 2 levels deep. There self really should have been their self. Which as we know really should be themselves.

Years of Experience
    na

I always like to let the prey flap there wings regardless whether or not they ve realized that they are caught in the web...

I always like to let the prey flap there wings regardless whether or not they ve realized that they are caught in the web...

.....then you realize that it was you flapping your wings, while caught in your own web.
    STRESS: The confusion created when one's mind overrides the body's basic desire to choke the living daylights out of some idiot who desperately deserves it.

Years of Experience

Hopeless...sad really.

Per Scientiam Vires!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast