Thread: Has Anyone?

Default Has Anyone?

Just wondering has anyone been called for a face to face interview with USIC in central Illinois in the last few weeks?

Default Re: Has Anyone?

what county are you applying for?

Sangamon county

Years of Experience

good luck Matrix!!! hope you get your job!!!
    wise men talk because they have something to say and fools because they have to say something....plato

I'm in the same boat and have been for 3 weeks this dumb ass company they have doing the phone interviews tells me they are waiting to hear from usic for face 2 face interview times. I call them every mon and fri and still the same answer. I had 2 phone interveiws in one week and then told they would call with a face 2 face time for macoupine county in Springfield IL. So plz keep me posted if u hear any thing oh ya these guys fooken rock

Senior Member ProfessionalLocator's Avatar
    Years of Experience

Just keep at it and keep calling to keep you name in front of them.

Usually the persons scheduling and doing interviews have other duties to perform. In fact doing interviews is secondary at best. So they have preassigned duties that do not allow time for interviews, as least in the contract locate firms like that one.

Do not forget the economy is in the toilet and many people are lined up for each and every job. Just keep plugging at it.

dont give up .. i recently had face to face interview and . it took for ever to get that far i beilve like 2 months .. i did like 3 phone and email things then had to do some test on comp . then a week later got a call for a real interview . it was pretty wild i had given up on it and figured srew it when i got a call asking if i was still interrested in the job ..lol ..
    and the training course i was told was pretty lenghts like 4 weeks or somthing like that