Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: great thing this board exists. new locater from La here. 4 1/2 months so far, been on my own 3 1/2 months

Default Re: great thing this board exists. new locater from La here. 4 1/2 months so far, been on my own 3 1/2 months

Quote Originally Posted by sprayandpray View Post
    Thanks, by the way, what does "Scap" stand for, or should I ask? (LL I got the feeling this is gonna be good)
    sorry to break it to you, but it has no specific meaning whatsoever

kinda like american names

"Honey I'm American, here our names don't mean shit"- pulp fiction

Years of Experience
    30+

Default Re: great thing this board exists. new locater from La here. 4 1/2 months so far, been on my own 3 1/2 months

Still a good name. Welcome aboard!!!!

Years of Experience

welcome.... and take a breath man.....

Years of Experience

geez 70 love the shrek avatar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    wise men talk because they have something to say and fools because they have to say something....plato

Years of Experience

Thanks

Conservative Meanie ifinditunderground's Avatar
    Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

Welcome to the show Scap, hell, you are a show all on your own.....
    There is a fine line between "Hobby" and "Mental Illness."
    "America isn't free, in America you are free to follow the rules." -Anthony Cumia

Years of Experience

Yahoo, let the rookie know, He neve worked for the mexican, me or dylan. .

Welcome aboard. In regards to smoking. I quit in Feb after 23 years. My wife still smokes, and I don't even have the urge for one. I ended up using Chantix for 1 month, and all was right with the world. My only advice is to also have some sort of strategy for keeping your weight consistant at the same time. I gained 50 lbs in just over a month. The first week was hell though.
    STRESS: The confusion created when one's mind overrides the body's basic desire to choke the living daylights out of some idiot who desperately deserves it.

Years of Experience

i keep trying to tell him trent.......he's working for cj now>>>>>>i'm so glad he's hanging in there.......i think you and dylan would have given him a run for his money.....those were the good ole days trent?????? he really talks good about it....i really think he has heart to stay in it......by the way trent he sent you a pm a while back>>>>>>
    wise men talk because they have something to say and fools because they have to say something....plato

Quote Originally Posted by yahoo View Post
    i keep trying to tell him trent.......he's working for cj now>>>>>>i'm so glad he's hanging in there.......i think you and dylan would have given him a run for his money.....those were the good ole days trent?????? he really talks good about it....
    I love my job, and the people I work with and for. So far, they've treated me better than anyone I've ever worked for in my life. Kyle and CJ inparticular have been extremely fair to me. I thought the guy was gonna suspend my truck for a week because it was so filthy and I had been told to clean it on a multiple basis. I just assumed as long as my locates are correct, I have photos, don't shortcut or ****off and have good production, who gives a damn about dirt in my truck or if my dash isn't armor-alled. But, he didn't suspend it and just gave me a warning about it. So I just show up at the safety meetings with a showroom finish on my shit. It's a pain to do all that on a Thursday, but whatever, it's worth it to me to have to deal with a little bit of crap like cleaning a worktruck weekly, and getting in return supervisors who treat me fairly and regularly tell me they appreciate the work I'm doing.
    "The truth is rarely pure and never simple"-Oscar Wilde

Years of Experience

kyle and cj are good like that!!!!

yeah, they've taken great care of me thus far. best bosses i've ever worked for in my life, and that's a glowing review, because my last boss was cooler than a fan.

Years of Experience

like i said b 4 .......cj just has a personality that you have to deal with other than that he has a good heart and good ear.......kyle is perfect in my eyes and i can find no fault in him...... mr mike seems like a good guy ......and he's an lsu fan....awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!

Years of Experience

scap great to have you back...... i hate being the only louisianaian besides our friend trent.....

......we're an endangered species...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12