Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fresh Off The Highway

Years of Experience

Default Re: Fresh Off The Highway

hey BH ....you know you love my style and want it for yourself....it's not my fault Detroit Lions are sorry!!!! ha!!!
    wise men talk because they have something to say and fools because they have to say something....plato

Quote Originally Posted by yahoo View Post
    hey BH ....you know you love my style and want it for yourself....it's not my fault Detroit Lions are sorry!!!! ha!!!
    SIC1 won't send me the one reusable one from Wally's World. Almost forgot to switch my avatar back for the finals!!! Cindy BLOWS!!!
    STRESS: The confusion created when one's mind overrides the body's basic desire to choke the living daylights out of some idiot who desperately deserves it.

Senior Member underground quester's Avatar

Welcome dude!

As Gypsy stated, take lots of ORGANIZED notes and keep them with you when out in the field.

I still add to my learning journal frequently and I then have a resource I can refer to when I want to remind myself about something.

Good luck in training. Take lots of initiative when working with the transmitter/receiver to get as much hands on time as you can in training. Ask lots of questions. You will be a better locator for doing so and your transition to the field will go more smoothly.
    Success is a journey, not a destination...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12