Thread: Fellow Locator seeking Work / Projects

Default Fellow Locator seeking Work / Projects

Good morning Ya'll

I'm a Fellow Locator from Utiliqest I lost my job Back in March 2010 due to them trying to save there Ass here in the fortworth area,

I was running over 5 counties with up to 150 tickets a day .. what a set up for Failure .... they kept promising help ... But it never came ..... Im a 20 year Vet with 1 in 30,000 ratio .... All ways followed the Rules .... & Safety first ....
    I have been Jaded by my self sacrifice & Unpleasant distasteful Management its the worst Ive seen in my 20+ years in the Indurstry .
    They finally lost there Ass here but I love what Im Good at & I want to get back in the Saddle any Ideas ...
    Last edited by locate Queen; August 4th, 2011 at 08:22 AM. Reason: spelling

Years of Experience

Default Re: Fellow Locator seeking Work / Projects

Hey Queenie - Welcome to the'Vine! I hope this isn't a one-time-deal for you to just say "Hi" and leave. The Cable Vine is a forum for locators as well as for a locator wannabe. But the'Vine sure is a lot of fun for a 20-year veteran locator! Please stick around for awhile!

1 in 30,000. WoW! That's awesome! Any locator with your experience and quality that passes a "whiz quiz" is a welcomed addition to any locating company, in any city, nationwide! You just have to make the decision where you want to work. USIC in Kansas City would be a company that would bring on an experienced locator, as yourself, to the payroll without hesitation. If you feel froggy, jump up north to my city. We may not be as beautiful as the Dallas/Ft Worth area, but we are not that much different. And, we can put you to work NOW!

Good Luck and please post often!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

USIC is about the only game in town now. Heath still has part of the Atmos contract and Stake Center was looking for a locator a few months back. Good Luck.
    I might not be as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was !

It's better to be Pissed Off than Pissed On or Stood On and Pissed Off Of !

The views expressed on this website/blog are mine alone and do not reflect the views of my employer. or my wife , if that matters.

Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

Have you checked out LocatorJobs.com?

There is only one job posting for Texas at the moment: http://www.locatorjobs.com/category/texas.html
    "Change does not always equal progress."

Thanks for the Welcome Wingfoot ! I would jump right on the wagon there in Kansas But I have 1 kiddo in school he's a JR this Year I could'nt put him thru the change !

I Thank You for the Encouragement I will be here checking on the updates daily

Have A Great day !

I have My Application is being Reviewed so they say !
    I have worked for them about 5 years & transfered to Utiliquest for better pay !
    I was hit by a Semi 2 days after Christmas in 2007 Only sufferd a seatbelt injury but as you well know our Arms are detrimental to the Job , Ive been Repaired since but I think the comp. claim keeps me from getting back on even with a Letter of Rehire when I parted,
    I'm so torn by the fact that My Hard work hasent Earned me SHIT .....

I have Applied/ Registered with them Thanks !!!!

Good Morning sprayandpray I have my Resume with them thanks Pray I get a Call Please !!!