Thread: Ex CLS locator NJ

Default Ex CLS locator NJ

Stumbled upon this site today and thought I would join. I see not much has changed in the industry. I can relate to most of the posts here, It's almost like a support group.

I was a locator for 10 years and enjoyed my job, but saw the writing on the wall. I didn't want to jump from company to company chasing the contracts though. A year after I left CLS was out of NJ. It's a shame the industry is ran the way it is. Companies that cut there own throat's to get a contract and then cut costs without taking their own employees into account.

I also see there are still over zealous "Quality Control" idiots. Unless I have a damage, JUST LET ME DO MY JOB! OK I feel better now.

I would off thought of going back to locating but after reading the posts, probably not.

My area included Camden NJ which is usually included in the top 5 dangerous cities in the US. Many interesting stories.

Just thought I would say Hello

Thanks

Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Ex CLS locator NJ

Hey, 120.

Glad you signed up and let us know who you are. You don't need to be an active locator to share your stories. Everyone is welcome.

Don't just give us one post and then leave. Hang around and tell us a few of your better stories.

Steve
    "Change does not always equal progress."

Thanks for the welcome.

I have the site bookmarked and I will keep in touch.

Thanks

Years of Experience

I agree with you there I was with CLS as well, but the contracts in NJ have been pretty steady over the past 5 years verizon,jcpl,nj natural gas, cable vision, comcast have all been with the same companies since CLS left... Premiere holds a few water contracts and has for some time now (slightly surprised) so not a ton of jumping around in NJ right now. but the BS has gotten alot worse with audits and other crap like gps ect.
    "What Are You Doin!?!? GET THE HELL OFF MY LAWN!"
    you have entered a restricted area