Thread: Uploading Photos

Years of Experience

Default Uploading Photos

I've gotten a few questions about uploading photos. This new forum has a great photo management system. Here is a guide to attatching photos to your posts.

First type in what you want to say. Make sure you have the picture you want to upload on your computer. Then scroll down a little on the screen and you'll see a gray button that says "manage attatchments". Click this button and a new window will appear. Click the button that says browse and find the picture you saved to your computer and click upload. Once it has uploaded click the button on the bottom that says "close this window". Now the picture will appear on your message.

Hope this helps. I attatched a picture of what the screen will look like once you click the "manage attatchments" button.

Jim
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default Re: Uploading Photos

Cool! Thanks GB!

Like this?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I might not be as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was !

It's better to be Pissed Off than Pissed On or Stood On and Pissed Off Of !

The views expressed on this website/blog are mine alone and do not reflect the views of my employer. or my wife , if that matters.

Years of Experience

Spray I'm sure you already knew how to upload photos. If not I hope my instuctions were somewhat easy to follow.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenboy View Post
    Spray I'm sure you already knew how to upload photos. If not I hope my instuctions were somewhat easy to follow.
    No, I thought we had to go the Photobucket route. I really appreciate the tip Just wish it would accept larger pictures.
    I might not be as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was !

It's better to be Pissed Off than Pissed On or Stood On and Pissed Off Of !

The views expressed on this website/blog are mine alone and do not reflect the views of my employer. or my wife , if that matters.

Years of Experience

Quote Originally Posted by sprayandpray View Post
    No, I thought we had to go the Photobucket route. I really appreciate the tip Just wish it would accept larger pictures.
    Using photobucket is nice because then your pictures show up actual size and other people don't have to click on the attatchment to see it but it's a little to much work for some people to do. If you use myspace or anything like that photobucket is a must. It gives you the url codes and img codes for each picture you upload. Photobucket also has a really nice resizing and editing program built in.