Thread: No new posts?

Years of Experience

Default No new posts?

Anyone else noticing this? I get notified of the ones I subscribe to, but when I go and look, there are no posts flagged as new, even when they ARE new?

Wag
    Years of Experience

Default Re: No new posts?

don't know anything about it, but what the hell are you doing up before 7am on the weekend?!

Chicagoman

Quote Originally Posted by Wag View Post
    don't know anything about it, but what the hell are you doing up before 7am on the weekend?!

Wag do you work for the Great Company USIC and did you know it is the World Largest Locating Company???

Years of Experience

have noticed this from the beginning Phoenix.....but never said anything to steve about this issue.... it does make things easier to look at and you remember our old system was set up in exactly that way......
    wise men talk because they have something to say and fools because they have to say something....plato

Years of Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Chicagoman View Post
    Wag do you work for the Great Company USIC and did you know it is the World Largest Locating Company???

USIC......(world's) largest locating company?????? are you sure your info is fact ???
    wise men talk because they have something to say and fools because they have to say something....plato

Years of Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Wag View Post
    LOL!!!
    1, habit
    2, DARN KITTENS!!!!
    Yahoo, iirc, it DID work like that for a while, not it seems to be hit or miss. Sometimes they show up as new, sometimes I have to watch the post times to figure out if there is anything new. If it was one or the other I would just figure it's the way it's setup.

Years of Experience

10-4 dude.....i was using it alot on the old system but started thinking i would just come in this system and hit new posts go through everything and then get out of the system ......instead of going through my email.....that was actually slowing me down!!!