Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Logging in

Conservative Meanie ifinditunderground's Avatar
    Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

Unhappy Logging in

Steve,when I sign onto the site using www.thecablevine.com it tells me that I am no longer authorized to view the site. I see that it recognizes me, and tells me when I have PM's etc. but won't let me go right into the site to the new posts via that avenue.
    When I type in www.thecablevine.com/forums, i get right in, but not to the section I want to be in. I'd like to get back to the new messages, chat section, who's online, etc. I talked to OldSchoolLocator today, he was having the same problems. How do we get on to that section of the site now?
    There is a fine line between "Hobby" and "Mental Illness."
    "America isn't free, in America you are free to follow the rules." -Anthony Cumia

Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Logging in

Yeah... I'm not sure what is going on with that. I didn't change any of the permissions on the front-end of the site. I don't think you can change those now that I think about it. Has it done it recently? Thanks Steve

Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

Okay... Got it. I created a new usergroup and moved some people into it. I forgot to update the permissions (since I forgot you could to begin with) that allowed people in that user group to view the front page. If there are anymore problems, PLEASE let me know.

Conservative Meanie ifinditunderground's Avatar
    Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

Fixed it fine, thanks Steve.
    There is a fine line between "Hobby" and "Mental Illness."
    "America isn't free, in America you are free to follow the rules." -Anthony Cumia

He's allowed to forget who he wants. Remember, he is THEE nazi dictator. Crap I may be next!
    STRESS: The confusion created when one's mind overrides the body's basic desire to choke the living daylights out of some idiot who desperately deserves it.

Years of Experience

hahhahah good one dude..... yeah this happened to me yesterday and then one time a week or so ago but today it was normal signing in.....
    wise men talk because they have something to say and fools because they have to say something....plato

Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by beyond help View Post
    He's allowed to forget who he wants. Remember, he is THEE nazi dictator. Crap I may be next!
    NO SOUP FOR YOU!!!

Years of Experience

hahahhaha BH you are hereby asked to leave the fold.......any last statements ???
    wise men talk because they have something to say and fools because they have to say something....plato

Quote Originally Posted by yahoo View Post
    hahahhaha BH you are hereby asked to leave the fold.......any last statements ???
    "How about some fava Beans???" Ahhhh screw it!!!! "Say hello to my little friend!"
    Oh crap, my guns are illegal and Barry stole 'em.
    STRESS: The confusion created when one's mind overrides the body's basic desire to choke the living daylights out of some idiot who desperately deserves it.

Senior Member underground quester's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by beyond help View Post
    "How about some fava Beans???" Ahhhh screw it!!!! "Say hello to my little friend!"
    Oh crap, my guns are illegal and Barry stole 'em.
    In a highly regulated society like Canada, the government a few years back (the Liberals think Democrats) tried to introduce gun control. Holy crap, I really thought world war three was going to break out between the government and its citizens. Here we are 10 years later and still do not have gun regulation

And they like the Democrats had both houses loaded to the ass with Liberals. The people spoke loud and long and the government backed off. I am sure Barack will hear the same.
    Success is a journey, not a destination...

Years of Experience

gun control is a serious issue here in the states.....i don't think no one will ever be born on earth that will put in under complete gov. control.......BH ....dude you are halarious!!!

Speaking of gun control... I spoke to my sister today and she stated that ammo & guns are flying off the shelves. The price of ammo has gone up and she said that they (gov) are thinking of putting an extremely high tax on ammunition (500&#37 so that dodges around the gun control issue as no one would be able to afford the ammo for their guns. Anyone hear anything about this? I just got my FOID card a couple of months ago, but haven't purchased gun nor ammo yet... maybe I should ask for this for Christmas?? (Hubby, might get worried... LOL... nah!)...

Quote Originally Posted by gypsygirl View Post
    Speaking of gun control... I spoke to my sister today and she stated that ammo & guns are flying off the shelves. The price of ammo has gone up and she said that they (gov) are thinking of putting an extremely high tax on ammunition (500%) so that dodges around the gun control issue as no one would be able to afford the ammo for their guns. Anyone hear anything about this? I just got my FOID card a couple of months ago, but haven't purchased gun nor ammo yet... maybe I should ask for this for Christmas?? (Hubby, might get worried... LOL... nah!)...
    I refused to teach my wife to shoot - been happily married for nearly 40 years! Coincidence? I don't think so.
    I might not be as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was !

It's better to be Pissed Off than Pissed On or Stood On and Pissed Off Of !

The views expressed on this website/blog are mine alone and do not reflect the views of my employer. or my wife , if that matters.

Gun control is hitting your target with a 50 ca. sniper rifle from a mile out!!
    If you are not a Liberal by age 20, then you do not have a heart! If you are not a Conservative by age 40, then you do not have a brain!!!

Years of Experience

i tell you what....that's just scary......for obama i mean.....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast