na

Default Sooner...

What happened to Sooner Fan???

Was there a name change I missed???

Since College football is getting underway I need talk some trash about my

Mountaineers again...

Years of Experience

Default Re: Sooner...

that's a good question.....all those posts all of a sudden then he disappeared!!!! he is a great poster!!!!!!
    wise men talk because they have something to say and fools because they have to say something....plato

I think he's embarrassed because his Sooners aren't ranked very high this year. Hook 'Em!
    I might not be as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was !

It's better to be Pissed Off than Pissed On or Stood On and Pissed Off Of !

The views expressed on this website/blog are mine alone and do not reflect the views of my employer. or my wife , if that matters.

Years of Experience

I talked to our buddy Sooner the other day. Sooner is getting more nervous than usual locating in his area in the Hood. There is always the sound of gunfire in the background in Sooner's area. 2 years ago Sooner found a bullet hole in the tailgate of his work Ranger. It happened when Sooner was away from his truck. Spring 2008 Sooner was driving between locates in the Hood when the sound of a hammer hitting the cab of his Ranger shook him up. Sooner stopped to inspect the damage when he found the aftermath of a grazed bullet just behind the driver's side window. Apparently the shooter was aiming at Sooner's head and didn't allow for windage........ 2 weeks ago, while driving thru the Hood on 26th Street, a bullet broke thru the windshield between the rear view mirror and the computer top and buried deep inside the cab. Sooner was sprayed with shards of glass, but otherwise okay...... Sooner sez 3 strokes of luck is enough. Sooner is pushing for a territory in a quiet suburb on the north side of Kansas City to throw paint and flags.........

That is the same reason I do not work in that area no more!
    If you are not a Liberal by age 20, then you do not have a heart! If you are not a Conservative by age 40, then you do not have a brain!!!

Years of Experience

yalls state is that bad?????? i thought the blood / crip area i worked in was bad!!! never been shot at that i know....
    wise men talk because they have something to say and fools because they have to say something....plato

Years of Experience

The area I work in is like that!! The hoodlums are always shootin at each other. I hate to go into one developement that is in my area. My boss knows about Cogic Sq and understands when I code a ticket because of too much activity going on when I go there to do a locate! Thank God for an unerstanding boss!!

Senior Member underground quester's Avatar

Holy Crap!!!!

I just cannot even imagine working in areas like these.

I talk to the guys who work the poorer section of this city frequently and the worst they see is being hassled by hookers for money for busfare...ya right.

The other day, a tow truck operator booted a women out of a moving towtruck and one of our locators witnessed her rolling down the road. But nothing like what I am reading here! Wow!
    Success is a journey, not a destination...

I worked in the are south of SOONER in 2006 and there were 81 murders in one year in my area. So I can understand why he would be nervous about working down there. You never get used to it. I got out, but not everyone can leave. No one wants to volunteer to work in that area. There are a few that will, but you can count them on a couple of fingers!
    If you are not a Liberal by age 20, then you do not have a heart! If you are not a Conservative by age 40, then you do not have a brain!!!