Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Jessie Spires

Default Re: Jessie Spires

You know how there is a tall tale in every high school about some girl being the 'Hot Dog Girl'?...

Well Jessie Spires is Hot Dog Girl of locating. Only difference is all the rumors / tales of his antics over the years are true...

What happens first? Jessie runs ELM in AZ into the ground, or he gets a DUI in the company vehicle?

Senior Member FailedSafetyAudit's Avatar
    Years of Experience

Hahahahhaha.

I've heard of a Jesse working at ECSM up in the northeast. I think his last name sounded something like Spires. Maybe he was the reason they lost all thier work in the past 2 years?
    TRUST no one !!!
    QUESTION everything !!!
    Find the TRUTH for yourself !!!
    Sound a bit paranoid ???
    That's what this business is. - Don Lyng

Years of Experience

I can tell you my experience with him. He loved to spend other people's money. I saw him run up a $600.00 bar tab once on the company dime. Lucky for him he worked for a company that rewarded this kind of behavior. The whole time bragging about how hot the waitress was and how she wanted him. Yes, I bet she did with the money you were throwing at her, that was not yours. He was a snake in the grass. That is great if you posted that you like working with him because you got to party with him but his spending is coming out of your check one way or another. Last I heard ELM had rehired him and he was is down in AZ. I am sure they love having him on payroll. He probably helps the upper management find the parties.

Ive met numerous elm supervisors and managers throughout my years with elm. They were all big drinkers and used the company credit cards to support it. If you were good and they noticed or heard of you they would treat you like royalty then use you until you burnt out and not reward you for your "above and beyond" work ethic.

LOL Jessie never has nor never will be above and beyond. ECSM was almost ruined thanks to his superior management. Shame cost a lot of people their jobs. Was thinking of a vacation to Vegas but heard he was there, I know I,d see him in the bar. Guess ill go to Maine

Years of Experience

Jesse was just fired from elm in phoenix.
    He ran this place into the ground.
    Last edited by qantas12; July 11th, 2013 at 11:49 AM.

Years of Experience

Quote Originally Posted by qantas12 View Post
    Jesse was just fired from elm in phoenix.
    He ran this place into the ground.
    Jesse could not have done it on his own. What is the saying ....crap runs down hill. You want to find the source of his failure look uphill. It is true in all cases not just this one. Someone let him stick around. The question is why... what did they say was the reason for letting him go?

Just got word Heath Consultants hired a Jesse Spires to be there new director of operations.I don't know the Guy but I do know they hired him about a week after he supposedly "left" ELM. From what I have seen on here I feel really bad for those guys.

Years of Experience

What is Health Consultants?

Senior Member ProfessionalLocator's Avatar
    Years of Experience

Quote Originally Posted by digger1214 View Post
    What is Health Consultants?
    Heath Consultants began operation sometime in the 1930s' as a manufacturer of industrial test equipment and I think engineering consultants.

At some point they began manufacturing locate or gas leak detection equipment and sometime later decided to open a locate division.

Looks like they concentrate on gas locating contracts and gas leak survey contracts.

A little skimpy on the details and perhaps someone with first hand knowledge can fill in any missing details or correct misinformation.

Oh great; The great Jessie in charge of people locating Gas........or worse yet in charge of people making gas detecting Equipment. Damn I pray for us all. Thinking its time to find a safer job.......Maybe demolition expert.

Years of Experience

If you've got a corporate job at any of these places, you can afford to drink on your own dime. We've got to separate fact from fiction. I'm a locator, and now that hours are up, even I can buy my own booze. however I've never tried my gas card at the bar... hm...
    daman1 likes this.

Years of Experience
    17 years

Quote Originally Posted by Enjoythefall View Post
    If you've got a corporate job at any of these places, you can afford to drink on your own dime. We've got to separate fact from fiction. I'm a locator, and now that hours are up, even I can buy my own booze. however I've never tried my gas card at the bar... hm...

Too funny nJoy.... Gonna try that in the morning. Maybe I'll get an entire thread dedictaed to me

Senior Member ProfessionalLocator's Avatar
    Years of Experience

Quote Originally Posted by RunandGun View Post
    Just got word Heath Consultants hired a Jesse Spires to be there new director of operations.I don't know the Guy but I do know they hired him about a week after he supposedly "left" ELM. From what I have seen on here I feel really bad for those guys.
    Jessie Spires as Director of Operations in what area? Last month Heath put out an add for a Director of Operations for an area of from Virginia down through Florida.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234