Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Jessie Spires

Default Re: Jessie Spires

I actually ran that area also for a little while. God I miss that area. If I could just turn back time I woudn't have left. Especially since my house doubled in value after I left St. Augustine.Still can't place you though. Were you in the military? I remember sharing part of that area with a really young guy who had done a little military time, asian wife, back in 2002.
    Last edited by cablemagne; April 20th, 2009 at 08:36 PM.

iowa...

I know Jessie lived in Florida at one time, Jacksonville I believe. He likes to socialize after work and belongs to a gym. I also know he was in the service, but unaware of what branch. Sounds like this might be the same Jessie Spires. I also believe he was or shall I say former employee of UtiliQuest and Central Locating Services.

On another note, I do not think Jessie had enough time to work his charm in Virginia. He was not there long enough! Someone also mentioned he was promoted by ECSM after the Virginia operation shut down. I believe that to be true, Jessie and another person (unknown) stayed with ECSM on a corporate level.

Mr Pittsburgh If Jessie had 24 hours in VA he had plenty of time. But: as they say screw up and move up, Next thing you know he will want to run the compony..... scrach that ECSM wont last that long with him at the helm. Bummer I like the compitition, never know when ill need a job
    Last edited by viper; April 24th, 2009 at 11:49 PM.

Viper,

I crossed paths with another person who has had the lovin experience of knowing Jessie. They expressed the same opinions as everyone else. They also informed me he was attempting to take over ECSM when either the Owner or the V.P. retires. The way the rumour mill is spreading, I am not sure who to believe.

Sounds like Jessie is on his way I just heard he fired the Manager that hired him, wonder why he would do that? Guess there is no loyalty to anyone in this buisness. Guess he will replace the manager with someone to help him move up the ladder. Anyone that knows more please keep us informed.

Years of Experience

viper ive posted this before... jesse is with corp. ECSM and he is in NY im assuming the scumbag is going to ruin that state... then move his way to NJ... i really dont understand at all why gerald gave that idiot another chance when he killed VA within 3 months... jesse is a snake thats all there is to it
    "What Are You Doin!?!? GET THE HELL OFF MY LAWN!"
    you have entered a restricted area

Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

Gerald, who?

Gerald is the owner of ECSM.
    I seek not to know the answers, but to understand the questions.

I am glad to see that Jessie is way east of me. Hope he does not come back this way. The guys in New York better be updating their resume

N.Fl. Auditor

Well, atleast he's not allowed back in Florida. He's burnt so many bridges everywhere he's gone. Hopefully the last bridge he crosses will end up like the bridge of the river Kwai and he will be banished from the states.....Canada, LOOK OUT!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Pittsburgh View Post
    iowa...

I know Jessie lived in Florida at one time, Jacksonville I believe. He likes to socialize after work and belongs to a gym. I also know he was in the service, but unaware of what branch. Sounds like this might be the same Jessie Spires. I also believe he was or shall I say former employee of UtiliQuest and Central Locating Services.
    He was in the Navy.All aboard even if the ship was sinking.

No Gerald used to own ECSM....... Jessie lets him think he owns it. His goal it to take it over and he is doing it well. Firing those in his way ( or those that really know how to really run the buisness). Too bad Ecsm only locates vzn not much to scoop up when Jessies finishes destroying ECSM. Hope none of the people are friends of mine.

Senior Member ProfessionalLocator's Avatar
    Years of Experience

Quote Originally Posted by viper View Post
    No Gerald used to own ECSM....... Jessie lets him think he owns it. His goal it to take it over and he is doing it well. Firing those in his way ( or those that really know how to really run the buisness). Too bad Ecsm only locates vzn not much to scoop up when Jessies finishes destroying ECSM. Hope none of the people are friends of mine.
    There are managers that do lousy jobs like locators that do lousy jobs and float from firm to firm. Among managers the ability and willingness to relocate almost insures that they get hired somewhere else.

For those hiring at firms experience as a manger is almost like a college degree. They held that job so they must be good. Also there are firms that will not hire a mustang, a locator who comes up from the ranks, as a manager preferring someone with a college education.

A college education serves best those that have already had a few years in the workforce. Mostly what a college education means is the ability to complete a course, not necessarily the ability to make good use of the knowledge gained.
    FieldTech561 likes this.

unfortunately, the piece of crap you refer to as jessie spires is now the manager for elm here in phoenix.
    the guy has already ran the office into the ground, the bills are not getting paid, buying 4 cases of paint at
    a time, making up crap to take money from you, at least 6 techs and supervisor have left. He has a couple supervisors
    here who have threatened and itimindated a lot of the techs. and his idea of a "thorough investigation" is to
    blow smoke up your a**, while calling any of his actions "secret", the best part is the customers arent getting their stuff marked, and he dont care.
    oh, and M Quinn was down here last week asking Southwest Gas for more money on the contract, why is one of the big guys
    begging for more money? just a thoght

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast