Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Jessie Spires

Default Re: Jessie Spires

mr. pittsburgh, was your Jessie in the Navy and from Florida? If so then that is the same one.

N.Fl. Auditor

I've known Spires since '95 when he started working for CLS in Jacksonville, Fl. as a locator. He then became my sup. when Pat Thompson took over. Jessie used to be a great person (bisiness wise and after work) but then something happened to him......He formed a God complex when he reached the managerial level.

He has lost all of my respect as a person and co-worker. He's cheap, plays favorites and will stab you in the back as soon as you turn around (may have been the 'roids) to save his ass and to advance. I wish him nothing but total failure in his future endeavors.

N.Fl. Auditor

......and oh the stories I could tell.

Years of Experience

jesse FAILED with ECSM in VA, after failing there he was promoted LOL and is now with corporate ECSM

Years of Experience
    na

I think we got a few guys given half a chance would launch themselves out of a porta johnny vent pipe and spread there mess through the industry as well...

Just pray your down wind of some of these clowns...

N.Fl. Auditor

cablemagne.....yes to your PM question.

Une of the guys I am wondering about was the guy who ran the St Augustine area. I think his name was Tony? He was an older guy and had did some time in Callifornia back and forth. Remember him? And were you the damage guy at that time?

N.Fl. Auditor

You mean Terry Booth? If so, he works for Danella as a locator. No, Eric Griffin (Griff) was the damage guy.

Yeah, he was working for Consolidated last I checked. Down in Brunswick or Savannah. Thought it was you.

Sorry n fl auditor, wasn't trying to call you out by asking who you were. I just miss the old days and was trying to place you. Miss those weekend trips to Melbourne to help out the office there. Good money and got me out of the house. By any chance were you one of the 4 people Jessie brought down from Va when he took over the east side of the state in 2002?

N.Fl. Auditor

Quote Originally Posted by cablemagne View Post
    Sorry n fl auditor, wasn't trying to call you out by asking who you were. I just miss the old days and was trying to place you. Miss those weekend trips to Melbourne to help out the office there. Good money and got me out of the house. By any chance were you one of the 4 people Jessie brought down from Va when he took over the east side of the state in 2002?
    No problem, I didn't take exception to it. No, the ones that came down with Jessie, were Eric, Jim, I think Jim's brother and the gut that worked in Melbourne.

I've went down numerous times to Melbourne, Pt. St. Lucie, Vero, Ft, Pierce to help out. I'll try and get my PM up and running.

There was the indian that always wore that cowboy hat also. Think he went back to Texas. Were you a locator at that time?

N.Fl. Auditor

Yes. I'm trying to think who that guy was. What area did you work?

I ran the Normandy Blvd area to start but eventually had the Jullington Creek area before I moved back to Georgia. Can't remember my sups name but he was a white guy in his thirties,bad teeth. Tried to get to St. Augustine but Terry had that all wrapped up. What area did you work? Oh Yeah, I did work Mayport for a very brief time while the guy that did it forever worked with utiliquest for a while.
    Last edited by cablemagne; April 17th, 2009 at 05:16 PM.

N.Fl. Auditor

I worked San Marco/Arlington area

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast