Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By TBONE

Thread: The USIC1 vegetable slop special-

Years of Experience
    na

Default The USIC1 vegetable slop special-

A bag of the Wallys Deluxe stir fry vegetables( the kind with the little corn cobbs in it no shrooms unless there the good ones-leave those out for later)...

About 8 Mrs.T's pierogi's (from the BIG bag)...

A half a bag/jar of bacon bits on top of the vegis and pierogi...

Add some water crank up the heat walk away for 5mins... Come back...Try to brown the mess while choppin up the pierogi's so you dont have to later...
    (and yeah i know pierogi s can be much better fixed with onion in a pan with some oil but I dont play with food)...

and its done....

no butter-the bacon bits add flavor, non stick burn element, and have greater nutritional value then butter, which is worthless and not healthy anyway...

The older I get, the less I care for vegetables outside baby carrots- tear a bag of those up quick...
    Last edited by USIC1; October 13th, 2009 at 09:39 PM.

Years of Experience

Default Re: The USIC1 vegetable slop special-

you really need a woman

Quote Originally Posted by TBONE View Post
    you really need a woman
    This one has easy access: golfer.jpg
    STRESS: The confusion created when one's mind overrides the body's basic desire to choke the living daylights out of some idiot who desperately deserves it.

OK...

Not sure of the wally Peroghis.. but do try to get some upscale ones.. the dough is much nicer..

Should boil them until they float (3 mins or so), then into the pan (oiled or buttered).

I could see introducing the veggies in a hot wok or pan at this point.. skitter them around some of course..

Generally I like some type of sauce with my perogies.. generally sour cream.. but that wouldnt go with veggies.. I wonder if Indoneasian Sweet Soy sauce would fit the bill there.. (gotta try it, its leaps above reg soya sauce..)

Just my 002.. your method seems pretty dry to me..
    (May you live in interesting times)

Years of Experience

Thumbs down Re: The USIC1 vegetable slop special-

Quote Originally Posted by USIC1 View Post
    A bag of the Wallys Deluxe stir fry vegetables( the kind with the little corn cobbs in it no shrooms unless there the good ones-leave those out for later)...

About 8 Mrs.T's pierogi's (from the BIG bag)...

A half a bag/jar of bacon bits on top of the vegis and pierogi...

Add some water crank up the heat walk away for 5mins... Come back...Try to brown the mess while choppin up the pierogi's so you dont have to later...
    (and yeah i know pierogi s can be much better fixed with onion in a pan with some oil but I dont play with food)...

and its done....

no butter-the bacon bits add flavor, non stick burn element, and have greater nutritional value then butter, which is worthless and not healthy anyway...

The older I get, the less I care for vegetables outside baby carrots- tear a bag of those up quick...
    Disgusting. Yuck!