Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 25 of 25
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Fast & Easy Fudge

  1. #16
    Senior Member UULC's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,132
    Years of Experience
    30+
    Rep Power
    61

    Default Re: Fast & Easy Fudge

    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessionalLocator View Post
    We are about 80 miles west of there and we are worth the trip. If nothing else a pilgrimage to the original Hooter which is about 6 miles from me.
    Yahoo I am in let us know when you make it down.

  2. #17
    Senior Member yahoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    4,118
    Years of Experience
    15
    Rep Power
    177

    Default Re: Fast & Easy Fudge

    We are coming to Disney on Wednesday before Thanksgiving November 27th driving entire distance and coming back thru Dec 8 driving all the way back home . hopefully we will get to see yall on one of those days . Whichever day is best for yall ???? Damon is going to be so jealous we meeting up .....LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!! ( but not at Hooters,, PL ) you trying to get me in trouble with my wife ...LOL
    UULC and daman1 like this.
    wise men talk because they have something to say and fools because they have to say something....plato

  3. #18
    Senior Member ProfessionalLocator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    2,525
    Years of Experience
    20
    Rep Power
    113

    Default Re: Fast & Easy Fudge

    Quote Originally Posted by yahoo View Post
    We are coming to Disney on Wednesday before Thanksgiving November 27th driving entire distance and coming back thru Dec 8 driving all the way back home . hopefully we will get to see yall on one of those days . Whichever day is best for yall ???? Damon is going to be so jealous we meeting up .....LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!! ( but not at Hooters,, PL ) you trying to get me in trouble with my wife ...LOL
    I was married once, we are always in trouble with our wives.
    UULC likes this.

  4. #19
    Senior Member ProfessionalLocator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    2,525
    Years of Experience
    20
    Rep Power
    113

    Default Re: Fast & Easy Fudge

    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessionalLocator View Post
    I was married once, we are always in trouble with our wives.
    So Hooters is out. What do you say UULC, Winghouse?
    UULC likes this.

  5. #20
    Senior Member UULC's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,132
    Years of Experience
    30+
    Rep Power
    61

    Default Re: Fast & Easy Fudge

    Winghouse works for me. Yahoo look forward to seeing you.

  6. #21
    Senior Member ProfessionalLocator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    2,525
    Years of Experience
    20
    Rep Power
    113

    Default Re: Fast & Easy Fudge

    Quote Originally Posted by UULC View Post
    Winghouse works for me. Yahoo look forward to seeing you.
    I will let you do most of the talking.

  7. #22
    Senior Member yahoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    4,118
    Years of Experience
    15
    Rep Power
    177

    Default Re: Fast & Easy Fudge

    Sounds great !
    wise men talk because they have something to say and fools because they have to say something....plato

  8. #23
    Senior Member ProfessionalLocator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    2,525
    Years of Experience
    20
    Rep Power
    113

    Default Re: Fast & Easy Fudge

    Quote Originally Posted by yahoo View Post
    Sounds great !
    Yahoo, you won't far from Fantasy of Flight museum. This is a private collection and now has has limited hours and the full collection is no longer on display.

    https://www.fantasyofflight.com

    The calendar is https://www.fantasyofflight.com/coll...2015-calendar/

  9. #24
    Senior Member yahoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    4,118
    Years of Experience
    15
    Rep Power
    177

    Default Re: Fast & Easy Fudge

    PL, it appears to be really nice and there are several other things I would love to enjoy as well when I come to Florida but I am always limited on time for vacation . As I get older , I would think I would have more time to enjoy some of the other things Florida has to enjoy. but can only get for now what my family and I have come to enjoy. I do appreciate the information and being able to at least take a virtual sight seeing tour is a beginning for me .
    wise men talk because they have something to say and fools because they have to say something....plato

  10. #25
    Senior Member ProfessionalLocator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    2,525
    Years of Experience
    20
    Rep Power
    113

    Default Re: Fast & Easy Fudge

    Quote Originally Posted by yahoo View Post
    PL, it appears to be really nice and there are several other things I would love to enjoy as well when I come to Florida but I am always limited on time for vacation . As I get older , I would think I would have more time to enjoy some of the other things Florida has to enjoy. but can only get for now what my family and I have come to enjoy. I do appreciate the information and being able to at least take a virtual sight seeing tour is a beginning for me .
    Yes, we take vacation to relax and then rush around filling that time with activities. Sometimes going back to work provides a little rest.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
A 'Rook Media' Website