Fast & Easy Fudge

(recipe makes 2 pounds)

Butter 8-inch square pan.

2 Tablespoons butter (not margarine)
    2/3 cup undiluted evaporated milk
    1 2/3 cups white granulated sugar
    ½ teaspoon salt
    2 cups (4 ounces) miniature marshmallows
    1 ½ cups semi-sweet chocolate chips (generic is fine)
    1 teaspoon vanilla (pop for the 100% pure vanilla extract, the flavor is worth it)
    ½ cups chopped nuts of choice (I prefer pecans)

Combine butter, evaporated milk, sugar and salt in saucepan over medium heat, stirring frequently. Bring to a full boil. Cook 4-5 minutes, stirring constantly.

Remove from heat.

Stir in remaining ingredients, stirring vigorously for 1 minute, or until marshmallows melts and blend.

Cool and cut into small squares.

Or, if you're feeling really adventurous, skip the pan and spread semi-cooled fudge mix either over one or between two Death By Peanut Butter Cookies for a way richer cookie experience

AlphaBEYOTCH

Years of Experience

Default Re: Fast & Easy Fudge

I'm craving for chocolate cookies or fudge brownies, perfect match for Cannabis Tea. I'm enjoying my tea, it is also effective especially when it comes to intestinal problems unlike smoking’s quick reaction time, cannabis-infused teas have a longer build due to the digestive tract’s absorption of the liquid’s active ingredients. It is beneficial on treating chronic illnesses like this It has a lot of medical uses especially on some chronic illnhttps://blimburnseeds.com/cannabis/original/mamba-negra-autoesses and helps relieves pain and mood swings.

Senior Member ProfessionalLocator's Avatar
    Years of Experience

Quote Originally Posted by arethamorce View Post
    I'm craving for chocolate cookies or fudge brownies, perfect match for Cannabis Tea. I'm enjoying my tea, it is also effective especially when it comes to intestinal problems unlike smoking’s quick reaction time, cannabis-infused teas have a longer build due to the digestive tract’s absorption of the liquid’s active ingredients. It is beneficial on treating chronic illnesses like this It has a lot of medical uses especially on some chronic illnhttps://blimburnseeds.com/cannabis/original/mamba-negra-autoesses and helps relieves pain and mood swings.
    You are wasting your time spamming this site. The people here work in an industry where the employers give employees regular drug testing. Some of the jobs we work have federally mandated drug testing. We fail a drug test we are fired. We fail a federal drug test we are banned from working nationwide until we pass a drug treatment course and even then many employers will not hire us.

So if you still want to spam this site expect the site owner to ban you for spamming and encouraging people to lose their jobs.

Years of Experience

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessionalLocator View Post
    You are wasting your time spamming this site. The people here work in an industry where the employers give employees regular drug testing. Some of the jobs we work have federally mandated drug testing. We fail a drug test we are fired. We fail a federal drug test we are banned from working nationwide until we pass a drug treatment course and even then many employers will not hire us.

So if you still want to spam this site expect the site owner to ban you for spamming and encouraging people to lose their jobs.

That poor spammer guy ....he or she don't realize it was only me you and Daman that saw his post ..........LLOL
    wise men talk because they have something to say and fools because they have to say something....plato

Years of Experience

Quote Originally Posted by yahoo View Post
    That poor spammer guy ....he or she don't realize it was only me you and Daman that saw his post ..........LLOL
    Yeah, he been eating those brownies.
    yahoo likes this.

Years of Experience

LOL those must be some LOADED brownies !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    wise men talk because they have something to say and fools because they have to say something....plato

Years of Experience
    30+

I'm still around too!
    daman1 and yahoo like this.

Years of Experience

Sorry UULC , I don't usually forget my friends from the Disney World state....Go Gator

Years of Experience

Quote Originally Posted by UULC View Post
    I'm still around too!
    You have been so quiet we weren't sure.

Years of Experience

Sorry UULC , I don't usually forget my friends from the Disney World state....Go Gator
    That's where I moved to.

Years of Experience

well it appears on my next trip to Disney I will be looking for both of yall .....LOL
    UULC likes this.

Years of Experience
    30+

Went to the Dark Side as a Project Manager for a fiber contractor. I have now experianced both side. All I can say is USIC needs a whole lot more personel. If you have 4-way tickets there is no way you are going to get 12-15 ticket done correctly in a day. OK off my
    yahoo and daman1 like this.

Years of Experience

Quote Originally Posted by UULC View Post
    Went to the Dark Side as a Project Manager for a fiber contractor. I have now experianced both side. All I can say is USIC needs a whole lot more personel. If you have 4-way tickets there is no way you are going to get 12-15 ticket done correctly in a day. OK off my
    UULC , I hope you kept your utility locator ???? I have heard the same thing from my friends that left locating to go into the contractor side of things....it appears no matter what contract locate company it is or what state , they never have enough locators . makes you feel sorry for the ones that are left ....
    daman1 likes this.

Years of Experience
    30+

UULC , I hope you kept your utility locator ???? I have heard the same thing from my friends that left locating to go into the contractor side of things....it appears no matter what contract locate company it is or what state , they never have enough locators . makes you feel sorry for the ones that are left ....
    I sure did. I have my RD, Pipe Horn & Metro. I use them when we can't find something and the tech say it will be the afternoon before he can get there I will try and find it before we drill in a clear and no markings area.

Years of Experience

well it appears on my next trip to Disney I will be looking for both of yall .....LOL
    We are about 80 miles west of there and we are worth the trip. If nothing else a pilgrimage to the original Hooter which is about 6 miles from me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast