Thread: badass easy chicken

Years of Experience

Default badass easy chicken

First off, I just wanna say that I didn't come up with this myself.
    I googled 'world famous chicken' and this was on page 3, or something like that. I like it cause of how easy it is.

I get a pack of either Tyson, or the Great Value brand of boneless chicken breasts, whatever one is on sale. (GV is 48oz, Tyson is better quality and 40oz- doesn't matter, whatever is cheaper is best)

Get a bottle of Ken's Italian Dressing (3.00, give or take a quarter)

so, that's ten bucks right there, give or take a buck ,depending on the chicken being on sale... and would feed a family for a night...depending on what you did with the chicken and your sides...

Here's the important part.

After you defrost the chicken, take a good sharp filet knife (or whatever) and flip the breast around so you are cutting on the top of it, (on the rounded side, ala Concavo-Convex...ie not the meaty side, not the bottom, but the rounded side...) Cut little slits into the rounded part, spaced about .5 inches apart. Do not cut all the way though ...just cut almost all the way through. You'll probably **** up the first few breasts you try this with, I sure did..

I use tony's and garlic powder added to the ken's, and when you add the modified breasts to the marinade, make sure you press the marinade inside those little slits you made. That's the whole point of this....the original recipe called for olive oil and lemon, and some other shit...but I like the italian way~

What's good about this, is how easy it is...you can do all kinds of stuff with the finish product...salad, fajitas, whatever. I bought some wrights bacon tonight, and Ive had some breasts sitting in this for about 2 days. I got some good P.Farms buns, gonna just pile bacon on top of the chicken and scarf it down I guess...I ran out of ideas
    "The truth is rarely pure and never simple"-Oscar Wilde

Years of Experience

Default Re: badass easy chicken

acutally guys dont even ****ing make this otherwise you gonna have your woman expecting you to always make the best chicken she's ever tasted. you don't wanna be in the same boat I am, trust me. don't even ****in' make it.

Years of Experience

I'll take that advice!!! i hate to cook....!!!
    wise men talk because they have something to say and fools because they have to say something....plato

I've had to make this once a week, every week for the past 10 years because my wife likes me to make it. I have a special pan for the grill in the summer. I've used Newman's Own dressing and she makes me do it. And yes the slits are the trick. I do this with every type of meat I cook. and scap is correct. If you don't like to cook, then don't do this.
    STRESS: The confusion created when one's mind overrides the body's basic desire to choke the living daylights out of some idiot who desperately deserves it.

Years of Experience

Quote Originally Posted by beyond help View Post
    I've had to make this once a week, every week for the past 10 years because my wife likes me to make it. I have a special pan for the grill in the summer. I've used Newman's Own dressing and she makes me do it. And yes the slits are the trick. I do this with every type of meat I cook. and scap is correct. If you don't like to cook, then don't do this.
    haha, beyond...every time I read one of your posts, I wish a little more that you worked outta my office...hehe

Chicken is for women, men eat Alberta beef. Moose, deer, Elk, Bison, boar.......mmmmmm!

Years of Experience

Quote Originally Posted by advanceMan View Post
    Chicken is for women, men eat Alberta beef. Moose, deer, Elk, Bison, boar.......mmmmmm!
    we all know you like your meat, advance.