Thread: what some people will do

Years of Experience

Default what some people will do

Hey, a few years back just around the time when cls bought out no cuts I remember a couple of incidents that just blewmy mind. It goes to show how normally smart people will do stupid and desperate things. I came into work one day and picked up my work load ( at that time we were still working off paper tickets) everyone was laughing their asses off so I asked my bud what was going on he said that one of our locators was in big trouble. It turns out that the northern oncall tech. for the office had a call out to a lets just say a seeder part of town the night before it would seem that while he was locating he struck up a conversation with one of the local ladies of the night. Now this normally level headed guy for what ever reason, told himself that it would be ok to allow this young lady to get into his work van and after the locate was comeplete they drove off to a secluded area that she was very familar with. The problem was when they arrived and things started to get a little steamey the young lady pulled a gun on the trusting guy. She not only stole the van and all of his equipment and money but to add insult to injury st took his pants ( she was nice enough to leave him his shirt). After walking around like the idiot he was a patrol officer stopped him and the rest was history I really do not need to tell what happened to him do I.........
    TO FORGIVE IS DIVINE BUT TOO FORGET IS STUPID

Years of Experience

Default Re: what some people will do

you have to wonder what the guy is locating these days??????

Years of Experience
    na

Default Re: what some people will do

Well I tried to pull up the ECSM homepage for employment purposes today by typing in those abreviated letters and one of there locators popped up in the highlighted search criteria as a sex offender...Mug shot and all...It says he is a low risk kinda guy but children under 11 should watch there pantys around him...

In my area they have to get a locator 3 locators away to get the clearance needed to enter this nuclear power plant....

Hee Hee Hee!!!

We are such a qualified bunch eeehhh???
    Last edited by USIC1; July 12th, 2008 at 10:13 PM.