Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: We Energies contracts awarded

Default Re: We Energies contracts awarded

nobody asked me to leave yet but, I'm sure that is day is comming along with alot of other guys.USIC will not put there balls on the line,they have more money to make in the current contract.No keyboard here, will met with anyone, anytime, anywhere,once I get my quota of locates in for the day.
    I didn't surrender,my horse did.

Quote Originally Posted by ifinditunderground View Post
    opcornsmile:

Years of Experience

I still don't get what the big deal is. Contracts come and go like the seasonal flu. SM&P did fine in Wisconsin before the WE-Energies contract and we'll do fine after. For those of you that are not familiar with USIC in Wisconsin we still have over 100 contracts in the state. We did fine before the WE-Energies contract and we'll do fine after it. In the long run it will probable make us a stronger company because the herd will be trimmed of the "fat". Hopefully it won't be me being trimmed.

opcornsmile:
    STRESS: The confusion created when one's mind overrides the body's basic desire to choke the living daylights out of some idiot who desperately deserves it.

Years of Experience
    16 yrs

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenboy View Post
    I still don't get what the big deal is. Contracts come and go like the seasonal flu. SM&P did fine in Wisconsin before the WE-Energies contract and we'll do fine after. For those of you that are not familiar with USIC in Wisconsin we still have over 100 contracts in the state. We did fine before the WE-Energies contract and we'll do fine after it. In the long run it will probable make us a stronger company because the herd will be trimmed of the "fat". Hopefully it won't be me being trimmed.
    damn dude, thats right outta the USIC playbook,(talking points) problems is..... the fat needs to be trimmed from upper management, but that wont happen, same stuff that went down in Indiana earlier this year

Thumbs up Re: We Energies contracts awarded

I guess everyone had a chance to soak it all in and vent a little, so now heres my take. A lot of valid points but my take is: this is part of the reason our economy sucks right now, nobody stays local anymore, nobody buys from local vendors anymore, companies packing it in and moving out of state chasing the ALL mighty cheap dollar, hard working middle class workers kicked to curb without a thank you for all the years of a job well done and continued service. Big companies like WE-Energies and USIC expect 110% from all the grunts in the field, when things are going great management takes the credit and asks the grunts to do more, when thing are going bad they start pointing fingers and firing these people that got them there bonus to began with. Policies being made are made by people who have never walked a day in a locators shoes, we want qaulity but you better make your numbers too. My point is yeah it's great if we can have it both ways but any locator out there knows you can not follow SOP at every locate otherwise your numbers will suffer. So which one do you want?
    Majority of us work very hard and are good at what we do, and to go through another lost contract will be tough. We have a lot of dedicated locators at USIC the problem is you can be the best out there and if there isn't work your getting laid-off. I don't blame We-Energies, I am sure there is more to there reasons then most of us will ever know. I did here in the field today that USIC will be losing The Time Warner contract also, so if this rumor is true is that We-energies fault too? I just hope my hard work and dedication was enough to keep me employed. My wife, my kids, my family are depending on it. Good luck to ALL my fellow co-workers it has been a pleasure working along side most of you. And maybe tonight will bring a better tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Paintedboots View Post
    I guess everyone had a chance to soak it all in and vent a little, so now heres my take. A lot of valid points but my take is: this is part of the reason our economy sucks right now, nobody stays local anymore, nobody buys from local vendors anymore, companies packing it in and moving out of state chasing the ALL mighty cheap dollar, hard working middle class workers kicked to curb without a thank you for all the years of a job well done and continued service. Big companies like WE-Energies and USIC expect 110% from all the grunts in the field, when things are going great management takes the credit and asks the grunts to do more, when thing are going bad they start pointing fingers and firing these people that got them there bonus to began with. Policies being made are made by people who have never walked a day in a locators shoes, we want qaulity but you better make your numbers too. My point is yeah it's great if we can have it both ways but any locator out there knows you can not follow SOP at every locate otherwise your numbers will suffer. So which one do you want?
    Majority of us work very hard and are good at what we do, and to go through another lost contract will be tough. We have a lot of dedicated locators at USIC the problem is you can be the best out there and if there isn't work your getting laid-off. I don't blame We-Energies, I am sure there is more to there reasons then most of us will ever know. I did here in the field today that USIC will be losing The Time Warner contract also, so if this rumor is true is that We-energies fault too? I just hope my hard work and dedication was enough to keep me employed. My wife, my kids, my family are depending on it. Good luck to ALL my fellow co-workers it has been a pleasure working along side most of you. And maybe tonight will bring a better tomorrow.
    The Time Warner contract has not been awarded yet according to a reputable source. For now the rumors will be out there until it is.

W.E. is like my 1st wife.In the begining everything was fine,about 2 years in she started bitching and complaining about everything,nothing was her fault, I was to blame for all that was wrong.When she wanted a divorce after 5 years I was upset and angry.2 - 3 months later I realised how happy I was without her.I see her neraly every day with her new man and he looks miserable,I know he wants out.I also know she wants to come back to me.I'lltake her back eventually but thre'll be some new rules she will have to live by.It will also cost her dearly.

Years of Experience

after all this.....................and usic1 has not contributed nothing!!!!!!!!!!!! this is insulting!!! He needs one of his red dots removed!!!!!
    wise men talk because they have something to say and fools because they have to say something....plato

well said

dido

Quote Originally Posted by wisconsin limey View Post
    W.E. is like my 1st wife.In the begining everything was fine,about 2 years in she started bitching and complaining about everything,nothing was her fault, I was to blame for all that was wrong.When she wanted a divorce after 5 years I was upset and angry.2 - 3 months later I realised how happy I was without her.I see her neraly every day with her new man and he looks miserable,I know he wants out.I also know she wants to come back to me.I'lltake her back eventually but thre'll be some new rules she will have to live by.It will also cost her dearly.

I used to work for SM&P and as much as I hate to see people possibly lose their jobs this is sweet justice especially in northern WI. Where SM&P is like working for the mafia. Now that the big boss is gone HAHAHA You deserved it and I hope you like the unemployment line you know who you are, Maybe people will start looking at USIC for what it really is NO GOOD. USIC as a corp. deserves this lose in WI. Sorry guys hope you locators the best of luck especially on Milwaukee.

Years of Experience
    25yrs

Welcome snorock94 to the vine. Why did you leave?

I heard that sm&p didn't have enough locators to do the job right, that was asked by WIENERGIES. so I can't blame the locators I know they held up their part of the contract. What about sm&p management. they push for numbers numbers so how can you do the job right with out being staffed. So I would think Management should be at fault for the lost contract. Do you think any thing will happen too them NO!!!

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast