Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: We Energies contracts awarded

Years of Experience

Default Re: We Energies contracts awarded

Spray I see 5 posts from you and there all saying the same thing, do you have something
    to say or you just here to stir the pot??
    I don't know anything about WE Energies but if USIC is in the locating business do you think they would go out purposely to lose work?
    There has to be more to it then you can see.

Years of Experience
    15+

i'll repeat myself who cares about the dumb contract anymore
    it's the start of the new year the new companys haven't realy put paint on the ground yet lets just wait & see what happens

i would just like to add to all the coments made about unibar and all the speculation going around the people that are actually employed at unibar. first off to who ever is saying that i am recruting anybody to the other company will be required to appere in court when unibar supposedly takes me to court over this and trust me i have not asked anyone to come to the other company so you will go to jail for perjury. (felony to lie to a judge) so who ever is saying this or knows of someone who is saying this tell them to stop. just because i didnt like unibar and quit does not meen you can make your self look good by telling lies to get a raise!!!!! as for the rest of the people out there unibar is not a bad company it was just not for me and i have never said anything bad about the company. the paid me when they were supposed to and they gave me all the tools i needed to perform my job. but the management and i did not see eye to eye i was a lead tech and it was my job to do back checks on new people or people that had questions around the way they located and i was not givin that time and i will not be set up to fail and i did not want to know that that one locate hurt or killed some one that is not how i do buisness and i did not take it for very long and that is why i quit. and another thing as far as pay goes i was a lead tech making less that less experianced locators were making and when i told them i was leaving they offered 50 cents and i did an average of 30 tickets a day in racine and kenosha and i even hit 50 on one day. so i did my part for unibar to do a good job but i guess thats what i get for trying to be the best i can be.

Anything new???????
    GOD BLESS THE USA & the Damage Prevention Techs that are the heartbeat of the Utility industry.[/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT]
    OPINIONS ARE LIKE A-HOLES EVERYONE HAS ONE.

I guess everyone is happy with Unibar???????
    GOD BLESS THE USA & the Damage Prevention Techs that are the heartbeat of the Utility industry.[/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT]

HAHAHA!!! Quite the entertaining read 1.75 years later....2 bonuses thus far and 1 in 9800 damage ratio for the busiest quarter of the year. Yeah, I think everybody is happy, Katchur!! Now go suck an egg!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by igivexrayvision View Post
    HAHAHA!!! Quite the entertaining read 1.75 years later....2 bonuses thus far and 1 in 9800 damage ratio for the busiest quarter of the year. Yeah, I think everybody is happy, Katchur!! Now go suck an egg!!!!
    Since I don't know you by your forum name and you know me. Oh wait I never tried hiding my name but maybe you should at least learn to spell my name.
    But I am curious because of the fact that the techs in the field are pissed because of NO BONUS, talks of LAY OFFS in September, running an area that in the past and now is a 3 - 4 person area. Project guys that are never available to cover their project.
    Oh and I will not mention the contractor complaints here.
    AND Belive it or not I hope that you guys stick around. There is alot of work that is a major pain in the butt coming up.

To clarify

Everyone under the contract of WE supports every effort and locates every utility they require. WE - (WE) do it all. Together. We are a team like no other.

(WE) WEnergies and Unibar- together.

Years of Experience
    11.75 yrs

You want a tissue? You seem to have some brown stuff on your nose. You must be a wide receiver, you are forgetting other team members. Since you are throwing the "TEAM" thing around maybe you should include all members of the team? In Wisconsin the WE energies contract was split into three sections. The members were unibar, Consolidated and VAnnguard.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadNutsOn View Post
    To clarify

Everyone under the contract of WE supports every effort and locates every utility they require. WE - (WE) do it all. Together. We are a team like no other.

(WE) WEnergies and Unibar- together.
    Are you kidding me???? I speak with WE Energy techs quite often, and they are not happy with Unibar. Seriously, "WE" does not mean Unibar and WE. It only means you guys were a low ball bidder, who still can't handle the work load 2 years later. Let me know which window your looking through, because it would be nice to see a dream such as yours!

Quote Originally Posted by usic0419 View Post
    Are you kidding me???? I speak with WE Energy techs quite often, and they are not happy with Unibar. Seriously, "WE" does not mean Unibar and WE. It only means you guys were a low ball bidder, who still can't handle the work load 2 years later. Let me know which window your looking through, because it would be nice to see a dream such as yours!
    I hear the same things. Things that make you go HMMMMMMM.

You dumb asses realy need to give this up. Do you miss marking gas and elect. that much? Unibar DPG has done an awsome job locating WE-energies and has a better Damage ratio than the other companies have ever done. So if posting your uneducated thoughts on this and bashing Unibar DPG makes you feel better Have at it. I will take Unibar DPG over usic, vannguard or cls any day.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910