Thread: the way awsome usic health plan!

Years of Experience
    too many

Default the way awsome usic health plan!

Just curious how many usic people are going with the new and improved health plan....

Years of Experience

Default Re: the way awsome usic health plan!

I am signed up for the new plan. My health care deduction increased ONLY 227% for next year so I'm good.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Years of Experience

Higher premiums,less coverage, and higher deductibles(HSA). Why wouldn't you jump right on it. I think everyone signed up because there really isn't any other choice. The thing that sucks is all these companies are blaming Obamacare for the higher rates but the whole Obamacare package will never even hit the streets.

On a side not I am grateful they kept the dental and vision coverage the same because we do have awesome dental/vision coverage.

Years of Experience

I signed up had to drop a family member just to afford it though since they charge for working spouse now

Had to give up short term and long-term disability. Increased my deduction by $40 a pay period. No other choice at this time. Also, was told by my insurance 'counselor' that it would be best that I didn't go to the Dr. or hospital in 2012 so I could build up my savings plan enough to cover my new, improved $1500 deductible.
    I might not be as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was !

It's better to be Pissed Off than Pissed On or Stood On and Pissed Off Of !

The views expressed on this website/blog are mine alone and do not reflect the views of my employer. or my wife , if that matters.

I signed up. It is about night and day difference in paying for this per paycheck compared to what CUS had. Per paycheck at CUS last they offered it was 200 bucks or better a paycheck just for me. With USIC its only around 70, not bad at all. Of course for anyone else that had less for more its a big increase.

paycheck wise, only increased a small amount for single coverage. Deductible wise, tripled and even once I meet the deductible I still have to pay 20%. That part sux. But I hardly go to the doc so hopefully it wont affect me much.

From my past experience being able to have a seat at the table and negotiate changes to ur wages, hours of work and other terms and conditions is more fair. Just think being able to know what ur working for from one year to the next, being able to plan for the future. Thats what having ur own collective bargaining agreement means, its all about you!

Years of Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenboy View Post
    Higher premiums, less coverage, and higher deductibles (HSA). The thing that sucks is all these companies are blaming Obamacare for the higher rates.
    Dr. Barbara Bellar
    Obamacare Summed Up In One Sentence

Weíre going to be gifted with a healthcare plan we are forced to purchase, and fined if we donít, which purportedly covers at least 10 million more people, without adding a single new doctor, but provides for 16,000 new IRS agents, written by a committee whose chairman says he doesnít understand it, passed by a congress that didnít read it but exempted themselves from it, signed by a president who smokes, with funding administered by a treasury chief who didnít pay his taxes, for which we will be taxed for four years before any benefits take effect, by a government which has already bankrupted social security and medicare, all to be overseen by a surgeon general who is obese and financed by a country thatís broke.

Regina M. Benjamin
    U.S. Surgeon General

Years of Experience

that is too scary !!!! lets hope that MITT will repeal it immediately ....
    wise men talk because they have something to say and fools because they have to say something....plato