Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Utility Locators Needed (Tucson, Phoenix)

Default Re: Utility Locators Needed (Tucson, Phoenix)

they picked up the cox cable contract in az and nv.

Years of Experience
    17 years

Quote Originally Posted by yahoo View Post
    well .....he has me convinced NOT to move to Arizona !!!!
    Do you know how to splice comm lines? Could be the next growth industry in AZ.........
    union_YES likes this.

I work for ELM and I have for the past 4 years and I have never had a problem with gas cards or getting paid. its a great company. but I am losing a lot of my fellow locaters to SOL.

Blog Entries

SOL is a ****ery company! I worked for them here in Atlanta & needless to say we all are out of a job. These pricks didn't even give us the heads up! We found out by USIC who had a email sent to them saying starting 6-15-2014 we will be locating Comcast and on top of that when we questioned our supervisors they couldn't tell us anything because they knew nothing! I feel so sorry for everyone here at least where I worked my superior knew something but for the south end they were just left fending for themselves. Dervon completely excluded the supervisor and then didn't pay him for his 2 week services and I heard this man is still working trying to do the right thing so he can get his check....we got paid on Friday. This is wicked n cruel of SOL...WTF is going on with them? On another note how a couple employees drive vehicles out to Pheonix for him which is a 30+ hr ride there alone and not pay them for their services??? WICKED MAN....Dervon ain't shit and neither is his wife for mistreating his employees!! Its just down right degrading, disrespectful and heartless. If needs be..... work for SOL get your $$ save it and be looking for another job in the process. IJS
    Wingfoot and UULC like this.

Quote Originally Posted by daman1 View Post
    Never worked for ELM but they seem at least stable with an actual fleet of vehicles and a decent line of credit. There's enough on this forum about SOL for you to search. Don't assume the worst has been said about them here. Make up your mind and don't burn any bridges with ELM. You'll be talking to them again soon.
    I have worked for ELM for the past 4 years and I have never been happier. my paychecks are always on time. have never had a problem with my gas card and I get two fill ups a day.I get vac time, paid holidays. im not going anywhere or moving to a new company im in a good spot and have to much time invested to even think about moving to a diff company.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12