Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: UtiliQuest Hiring in Denver, Colorado - 50 positions still available!

Years of Experience

Default Re: UtiliQuest Hiring in Denver, Colorado - 50 positions still available!

Quote Originally Posted by locatepro View Post
    who is the Center Manager out there?
    The Center Manager in Denver is some guy from California they moved out here. His name is Mark Hinshaw.

Years of Experience

Default Re: UtiliQuest Hiring in Denver, Colorado - 50 positions still available!

Quote Originally Posted by orangeboots View Post
    I couldn't have got better news! We have been sending people out there for the last 2 years. All last year we had 1 or 2 people on my crew there every week, we will not have to work short this season (haha) well at least not because of CO. I never went but all my coworkers were out a couple times. We were working 12 hrs 7 days while the guys from there were working 8/5, including the supes who quit answering the phones at 5:00. I would be very careful who I hired out there with experience and good luck with those drug tests! I would normally just chalk this up to usic but every single company has had the exact same thing happen. Nobody wants to work, I guess there is just too much to do there. People don't want work to interfere with they're hunting, fishing, hiking and pot smoking.
    To put it lightly, all the out of stater's were useless. They couldn't sketch so they were not allowed on there own. You see USIC didn't start bringing in help until they decreased everyone's pay by 30% and a lot of people left, and the ones that didn't leave dropped production by at least 1/3...All of this coming from corporate's mouth that when the buy-out would take place, wages would remain the same and wouldn't be touched for 2 years. You see where I'm going. And you want to call people you never met from a different state lazy????

Years of Experience

I have met them and I can sketch, I sketch every day in my area.

Years of Experience

I have met them and I can sketch, I sketch every day in my area.
    so you've met "them" but never went to colo with your crew...mmmmm k

Years of Experience

Yep some of our guys moved out there and some of the ELM guys that came over trained in my district.

Years of Experience

Yep some of our guys moved out there and some of the ELM guys that came over trained in my district.
    Not sure what ELM has to do with anything. All they did was cctv and they lost that. So you're calling guys in another state you've never met lazy or your own crew lazy, clear that up will ya.

Before you start talking out your ass get your facts straight

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12