Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Mke

Thread: USIC taking over Frontier in Oregon

Years of Experience

Default USIC taking over Frontier in Oregon

I'm a 2+ year locator in Oregon for Locating and we got the news after a few weeks of rumors, USIC is coming into the area by way of locating for Frontier. I have frontier in part of my area, most of my phone locates are for Centurylink, but I am stoked that I dont have to locate Frontier anymore. The section I did was out Hwy 22, in a mostly rural area, and they had a long distance fiber that ran over 50 miles down that Hwy. I can't wait to see the USIC guy sweating his ass off on a 5 mile ditching ticket while I write no on the ground. Any other Oregon locators here?

Mke
    Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

Default Re: USIC taking over Frontier in Oregon

I've sprayed some paint in orygun once or twice

Mke
    RD_Wrangler likes this.

Years of Experience

Oregon locator here, I locate east of the Cascades for Locating Inc. Haven't had to deal with Frontier much but frankly from the few times I have they're welcome to it.

Years of Experience

Quote Originally Posted by ohlocator View Post
    Oregon locator here, I locate east of the Cascades for Locating Inc. Haven't had to deal with Frontier much but frankly from the few times I have they're welcome to it.
    Yeah, and those new omnilume maps they pushed on us don't make locating it any easier. I hate how frontiers maps dont show any ped or facility numbers.

Years of Experience

Oregon here.

I don't envy anyone locating Frontier's facilities. This is good information to have though. I had no idea USIC was coming into the area.
    Character is what you are in the dark. It is the things you do, when nobody can see, and nobody will ever know, that define who you are as an individual.

"Government big enough to supply everything you need is big enough to take everything you have ... The course of history shows that as a government grows, liberty decreases." Thomas Jefferson

Per Scientiam Vires!