Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: usic paycuts etc why? im sick of the bs blaming the economy for this crap

Default Re: usic paycuts etc why? im sick of the bs blaming the economy for this crap

Quote Originally Posted by nopaint4you View Post
    Oh wow yeah er um 100% right there! What a perfect guess! You management? I dont know if managment knows what sarcasm is so i'll just say im being sarcastic.
    Yeah Im Management, I manage myself, I dont know if you know what sarcasm is so I'm being sarcastic

Default Re: usic paycuts etc why? im sick of the bs blaming the economy for this crap

Quote Originally Posted by sundropmaster View Post
    Yeah Im Management, I manage myself, I dont know if you know what sarcasm is so I'm being sarcastic
    What are you 10? Or just an A@@hole?

Senior Member ProfessionalLocator's Avatar
    Years of Experience

Quote Originally Posted by sprayandpray View Post
    "Bottom line its a joke on us the locators. What we do pays for everyone who does not locate, equipment, fat cat bosses, Damage investigators who take longer than the original locate to investigate it, "

I'm sorry if I take my time doing Damage Investigations, doing everything possible to find a reason to keep a Locator from getting charged with a damage. Hint - maybe if we all take a little bit more time on locates, there wouldn't be so many damages to investigate to start with.
    I am betting this was a reference to damages getting investigated two or three weeks, or longer, after the damage was reported. I have seen this at a firm where the damage investigators were so loaded with damages that they did not have to to get to them before everything was back filled and the evidence was all gone.

Im very good at what i do. Did i get canned Absolutely not! Did get caught doing something stupid absolutely not! DO i have damages absolutely not! BS I do not appreciate by USIC regardless and certainly not from sundrop.

Quote Originally Posted by nopaint4you View Post
    What are you 10? Or just an A@@hole?
    Wow you guessed it right, I am 10 years old, takes one to know one doesn't it!
    I'm happy for you that you are very good at what you do, give yourself a pat on your back, you deserve it.....we can go back and fourth all day long doesn't matter to me......remember sarcasm

Conservative Meanie ifinditunderground's Avatar
    Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

There is a fine line between "Hobby" and "Mental Illness."
    "America isn't free, in America you are free to follow the rules." -Anthony Cumia

Perfect example how working for USIC has made their employees crazy.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234