Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: USIC Idle Time

Default Re: USIC Idle Time

OOOHHHHHh arent you guys gettting the daily anal probing about why your here or there or how this and that? It's like the GD spanish inquisition... and and it gets better

THEY KNOW THE INFO BEING TRANSMITTED IS INACCURATE!!!!
    100% FACT. IT SHOWS PEOPLE IN OTHER STATES AND WHEN YOUR TRUCK IS OFF AND KEYS IN YOUR POCKET..................... IT SHOWS YOUR TRUCK RUNNING

CALL YOUR SUP WHILE YOUR TRUCK IS OFF AND KEYS OUT BUT ALL YOUR ACCESSORIES ARE RUNNING AND HAVE HIM CHECK YOUR STATUS!!! OURS SAYS "IDLEING" SWEAR TO GOD!! SO DO IT HAVE EVERYONE DO IT AND GET UP THEIR ASSES ABOUT GIVING YOU DAILY PROSTATE EXAMS OVER THEIR EQUIPMENT WE PAID FOR WITH OUR RAISES AND BONUSES AND HEALTH BENEFITS NOT WORKING PROPERLY AND BEING THREATEND WITH DISIPLINARY ACTION.....

We too, have verified that the GPS system is extremely inaccutate. One locator down here was told he idled 18 minutes at a particular job site but the GPS showed him there for only 14 minutes total!(?) A buddy of mine was shown idling at an apt complex for 17 minutes when he was driving the complex looking for the proper apt # . He was also shown to have multiple idle times of 1 minute throughout the day. Just a few instances of what our wonderful GPS system is capable of.
    I might not be as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was !

It's better to be Pissed Off than Pissed On or Stood On and Pissed Off Of !

The views expressed on this website/blog are mine alone and do not reflect the views of my employer. or my wife , if that matters.

Have you heard the latest? Now when you stop and turn off the ignition you have to open your truck door to keep from showing idle time! Is this the biggest piece of s--t the company could have wasted their $$ on?
    I might not be as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was !

It's better to be Pissed Off than Pissed On or Stood On and Pissed Off Of !

The views expressed on this website/blog are mine alone and do not reflect the views of my employer. or my wife , if that matters.

We had a guy get called and chewed because he was closing tickets but GPS showed him as never leaving his house.

Luckily the sup was only a few minutes away from where the locator was working so he drove by and verified that he wasn't just sitting at home.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234