Thread: The United States

Conservative Meanie ifinditunderground's Avatar
    Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

Default The United States

respectfully requests that Canada please take all of it's geese back IMMEDIATELY.
    There is a fine line between "Hobby" and "Mental Illness."
    "America isn't free, in America you are free to follow the rules." -Anthony Cumia

Years of Experience
    16 yrs

Default Re: The United States

i 2nd that...... and while we are at it.... hey Mexico, call all your beaners back too !!!!!!!

Years of Experience

Quote Originally Posted by ifinditunderground View Post
    respectfully requests that Canada please take all of it's geese back IMMEDIATELY.
    That Canadian Air Force was just flexing it's muscle...

Senior Member underground quester's Avatar

Oh man, there are a thousand things I want to say right now, but out of respect for the seriousness of the situation, I will restrain myself.

BIG E: Yes, the Royal Canadian Air FARCE er, I mean Force... ain't it grand!
    Success is a journey, not a destination...

It's being blamed on Global Warming! By the way, Captain Sully was born and raised in Denison, Tx - about 30 miles North of me. This will put him up there with Audie Murphy who was raised about 30 miles East of me. Of course Tex Watson was raised in McKinney about 10 miles from me, but we don't brag about him. (I'm curious to find out if anyone else knows who these people were - I could have mentioned Pres. Eisenhower was also from Denison but I figured everyone knew him)
    I might not be as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was !

It's better to be Pissed Off than Pissed On or Stood On and Pissed Off Of !

The views expressed on this website/blog are mine alone and do not reflect the views of my employer. or my wife , if that matters.

Senior Member underground quester's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sprayandpray View Post
    It's being blamed on Global Warming! By the way, Captain Sully was born and raised in Denison, Tx - about 30 miles North of me. This will put him up there with Audie Murphy who was raised about 30 miles East of me. Of course Tex Watson was raised in McKinney about 10 miles from me, but we don't brag about him. (I'm curious to find out if anyone else knows who these people were - I could have mentioned Pres. Eisenhower was also from Denison but I figured everyone knew him)

Interesting! I was wondering what the heck Canada Geese were doing in the New York area this time of year. Still, I didn't think it had been warm enough for them to stay that far north.

I watched the news tonite (NBC) about Captain Sully landing the plane. I was really moved by his composure under EXTREME pressure and his unbelievable skill at putting that plane down without it breaking up.
    In my humble opinion, these are people we can all see as genuine heros!

Success is a journey, not a destination...

Years of Experience

We hae them in CT all year long!! I HATE those birds!!!

Divebombing bastards. $#!+ing all over the place.
    STRESS: The confusion created when one's mind overrides the body's basic desire to choke the living daylights out of some idiot who desperately deserves it.

Years of Experience

cajuns out my way eat anything......send them this way!!!!
    wise men talk because they have something to say and fools because they have to say something....plato

Years of Experience

Quote Originally Posted by sprayandpray View Post

Second Lieutenant Audie Leon Murphy was the most decorated American soldier of WWII. A true American hero who was awarded the:

Medal of Honor
    Distinguished Service Cross
    Silver Star with First Oak Leaf Cluster
    Legion of Merit
    Bronze Star Medal with "V" Device and First Oak Leaf Cluster
    Purple Heart with Second Oak Leaf Cluster
    U.S. Army Outstanding Civilian Service Medal
    Good Conduct Medal
    Presidential Unit Citation with First Oak Leaf Cluster
    American Campaign Medal
    European-African-Middle Eastern Campaign Medal with One Silver Star, Four Bronze Service Stars (representing nine campaigns) and one Bronze Arrowhead (representing assault landing at Sicily and Southern France)
    World War II Victory Medal
    Army of Occupation Medal with Germany Clasp
    Armed Forces Reserve Medal
    Combat Infantry Badge
    Marksman Badge with Rifle Bar
    Expert Badge with Bayonet Bar
    French Fourragere in Colors of the Croix de Guerre
    French Legion of Honor, Grade of Chevalier
    French Croix de Guerre With Silver Star
    French Croix de Guerre with Palm
    Medal of Liberated France
    Belgian Croix de Guerre 1940 Palm

You mention Tex Watson, the monster who allowed himself to be brainwashed by Charles Manson.

I live a few miles from the infamous Harry S Truman homestead and library. Harry was a 'bought and paid for' bureaucrat in the Kansas City area. In an attempt to end WWII, Harry unleashed nuclear bombs on the citizens of 2 Japanese cities instead of targeting Japanese military points.

After WWII, a new Chinese Constitution was promulgated in 1947. Chiang Kai-shek was elected by the National Assembly to be President. After Chaing's election, he had to fight, on Chinese soil, the communists who didn't want China to be a 'democratic constitutional government.' Instead of supporting Chiang Kai-shek, our government deliberately withheld funds for the stabilization of the Chinese currency which forced Chiang to be chased into Taiwan. This opened the door for Mao Tse-tung and his communist rebels to control mainland China. Then Harry supported Mao Tse-tung as the new leader of China.

Harry also fired a true American hero/patriot General Douglas MacArthur; the general who honestly wanted to kick Mao's ass in the un-winnable U.N. 'police action' against North Korea.

The question was asked of the 33 degree Freemason after completing his last term as President, "What do you consider your greatest accomplishment?" Without hesitation Harry answered, "When I became [the Masonic] Grand Master of the state of Missouri."

I wonder who is/was the biggest creep - Tex or Harry?

--------------------------------------------------

I should have known Wing would know who I was talking about. As to HST and Tex, Tex was just a follower. Although, I fully agree with using the A-Bombs. They saved countless American lives. I still remember who started WWII with a sneak attack.

The views expressed on this website/blog are mine alone and do not reflect the views of my employer. or my wife , if that matters.

Years of Experience

Exactly, it would be nice to use a couple today and turn Iraq with all its sand into a large sheet of glass.

[QUOTE=paintitout;12834]Exactly, it would be nice to use a couple today and turn Iraq with all its sand into a large sheet of glass.[/QUOTE

I disagree -but if you mention Iran then I would definitely be interested. But I doubt the new rules of the Obamanation will allow that.