Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Trail of Tears-Independence Day ???

Years of Experience
    na

Default Re: Trail of Tears-Independence Day ???

Quote Originally Posted by RD_Wrangler View Post

THIS ---> "As for you Haggler, it was a valiant effort without the end to the means you
    avoided to justify..."
    <--- made absolutely NO sense. Loser.
    Neither does this-

Quote Originally Posted by RD_Wrangler View Post
    Third, I never once stated I prefered today's culture over a more natural structure, quite the opposite is true.

I'm proud of both my Native and Anglo ancestors, particularly those who founded the Great Republic of the U S of A. Sadly, we have a load of limp-wrists, intent upon destroying it all to provide for the weak-willed and low of character. Of course that accounts for most of our population now, so it all makes sense.
    can you say CONTRADICTION????

Ahhhh, here in lies once again your lack of philosophical wisdom and reasoning- since this system(republic) is concieved and structured to allow officials to not act on behalf of your own personal convictions as well as compromising the overall integrity and principles of said establishment, why be so proud and supportive???

This in turn justifys my statement of- you have no evidence that our republic will have a successful outcome based on its deficiencies(the end), so why be proud in supporting a cultural structure that has incorporated so much weakness(the means)???

See its the BIG picture of WHY you just dont get- "the ends to the means"....

Maybe instead of your scalp, your conk shell skull would offer melodic tone and worthy possesion...

UH-DUH!!!

Years of Experience
    na

If
    I can keep you on politics issues outside of the political category I can compromise your integrity with the F men(F for Forum aka Gmen in the gov.) Ulostit and gang....

Watch out for that cliff I m trying to corral you toward!!!!

Years of Experience

Hmmm...this IS becoming a political discussion. Best to take it outside.

For my rebuttal and continuation of the topic feel free to check out the politics section. Where I'm sure USIC will giggle and gloat because he "manipulated" me into doing so. Ah well, if it makes the retards happy, give them a cookie...
    Last edited by RD_Wrangler; July 5th, 2009 at 11:55 AM.
    Character is what you are in the dark. It is the things you do, when nobody can see, and nobody will ever know, that define who you are as an individual.

"Government big enough to supply everything you need is big enough to take everything you have ... The course of history shows that as a government grows, liberty decreases." Thomas Jefferson

Per Scientiam Vires!

Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12