Like Tree6Likes
  • 3 Post By Mark
  • 2 Post By Wingfoot
  • 1 Post By yahoo

Thread: Tgif

Years of Experience

Default Tgif

Who's got big plans for the weekend? Any of you knuckleheads gotta work? Imma smoke some baby back ribs and maybe some chicken drummies, get hammered and have some adult fun. What's going on with you?

[/url]

Have a great weekend everybody!

Years of Experience

Default Re: Tgif

Quote Originally Posted by Wingfoot View Post
    Greetings locator dude! Winter here is over and the swimming pools will soon be open! Woo-hoo!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Geeps, fellow Viners! I spoke too soon and my boasting may have jinxed my entire city....................

Swimming pools in my city typically open on Memorial Day weekend. Kansas City has experienced some North Dakota summer temperatures this Spring... Brrrrrrrr! The unseasonably cool Spring weather here has produced cold water temperatures in all the swimming pools. Consequently, no public swimming pools opened last weekend. I wanted to check out the scenery at my local pools last weekend and couldn't, and it appears this weekend will be a BUST again!

Jennifer Nicole Lee calling her friend,
    "Dude! The water in KC is too cold!"

The water needs to be 77 before gates are opened on our public pools. Today the pool's water temperature is 70 and looking at the 10-day weather forecast, it will be many more days before the water reaches 77. Patience is not one of my virtues................. just sayin'.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Mark and yahoo like this.

Years of Experience

Default Re: Tgif

working for me
    Mark likes this.
    wise men talk because they have something to say and fools because they have to say something....plato