Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Stupidest/screwiest place you had to locate in

Default Re: Stupidest/screwiest place you had to locate in

There used to be a trailer park in detroit that even the cops would not go in. The average trailer on the north side of this place were all doublewides. The cheapest car on this block was a Mercedes Benz. There was even a Bentley. The next 5 streets were single wide rusted trailers. All had broken down cars in front (most with flat tires). Almost all trailers in this park had multiple bullet holes. Going between the trailers were a "At your own risk" proposition. Most had dead cats, with Liqour bottles and needles laying around.
    STRESS: The confusion created when one's mind overrides the body's basic desire to choke the living daylights out of some idiot who desperately deserves it.

Default Re: Stupidest/screwiest place you had to locate in

Inside Gainesville Airport terminal,painting electric lines in the passenger area,@ the gates(the TSA boys looked a little nervious when I broke out the I-5000) & on the runways,pretty crazy.Worked there a few times for different contractors & made
    some good money.Good lesson,the one time one of contractors did'nt call,they cut
    a $20,000 Comm line conduit,so when they called for another locate I told them you
    would have saved about $19,500 if you had called the time before.Someday people
    will learn how important our profession is to making the world work smoothly.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123