Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: sts,utiliquest lawsuit

Years of Experience

Default Re: sts,utiliquest lawsuit

Hey I just got off the phone with the lawyers they cant or wont tell me how much we are getting only the clearing house is sending out the checks on the 14th of october. If anyone wants I can supply you with the phone number to the lawyers just send me a pm and I will be glad to give it to you.
    TO FORGIVE IS DIVINE BUT TOO FORGET IS STUPID

Years of Experience

If anyone is interested I got my check today I hate the fact things happened the way they did the truth is if "My group of managers" I can only speak for my area. Did what they were supose to do in the first place this would not have happened. I am very happy because of my current situation, this will allow me to stay in my home for a couple more months. But I honestly thought it would have been a lot more. Anyway I thank God for this it could not have come at a better time..........
    TO FORGIVE IS DIVINE BUT TOO FORGET IS STUPID

Quote Originally Posted by sprayandpray View Post
    Word of advice, be sure and use a CPA this next year for your Income taxes. You will be required to claim all $$$ paid out, even to the attorneys. You can then deduct the attorney's as long as you itemize.

Signed - someone who just found out
    Why would you have to pay taxes on the money the attorneys received?Dont they have to pay taxes on that money.Oh wait thats right everyone gets taxed over and over and over and over and over.............................................. .................................................. .

get used to it.change is coming and you will have less of it in your pocket,change that is.

who are these people

Quote Originally Posted by sprayandpray View Post
    This doesn't have anything to do with this lawsuit, but I know of a SM&P employee who's wife had a massive heart attack and after several weeks went into a coma and eventually was only living on life support. After a few more days the decision was made to disconnect the life support. This particular employee lived about 2 to 3 hours away from the Dallas hospital where his wife was - has anybody guessed what he was forced to do? Well, on the day they 'pulled the plug' , he had to complete his tickets, so they waited until late in the afternoon to disconnect her.
    I will never forget this incident as long as I live.
    ,thats crazy

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345