Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stake Center

Default Re: Stake Center

Thanks RD. I am not taking the work lightly.

I don't know how Mormons do it really, I had enough trouble with 1 wife

Years of Experience

Quote Originally Posted by TheCableVine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Wingfoot View Post
    sagedog - Why Wyoming with a company owned by Mormans? Not that there's anything wrong with that......
    Hmmm. Wingfoot..... What is bad about working for Mormons?
    Steve - I made a SIC comment and now you've pinned me into a corner with no way out. I meant nothing about my statement. I had a Jerry Seinfield moment thinking I was clever; "not that there's anything wrong with that."

----------------------------------------------------------

Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

Steve - I made a SIC comment and now you've pinned me into a corner with no way out. I meant nothing about my statement. I had a Jerry Seinfield moment thinking I was clever; "not that there's anything wrong with that."

----------------------------------------------------------
    No problem. I'm a Mormon. Here in Idaho people seem to think it is okay to bash Mormons and when you ask why are they bashing them, they really don't know and dismiss you as if you are unimportant to begin with.

Just a knee-jerk reaction on my part. It's all good.

BTW... that episode and "The Contest" episode are 2 of my favorite ones.

Years of Experience

Quote Originally Posted by RD_Wrangler View Post
    And finally you WILL have a stress breakdown at around 3 to 6 months (trust me, everyone does), ride it out and it gets easier from there.
    Not easier, just seems a lot smoother! lol About 8-9 months for mine.

Contrary to what many people think, I do know which way is up, down, North, South, East and West. For some strange reason, I was led to believe you are living in Nebraska. I thought you had listed as your location as 'NE' (an abbreviation for Nebraska) and instead your in the Northeast section of America. Sorry............

Also the post from jo4jo4 just can't be right. We are all locked down to 40 hrs/week here in Kansas City with no OT budgeted for this month........ Still, I encourage you to apply at SM&P. This application is good for all our locations in 20+ states.

-------------------------------------------------
    Yep Wing your right we sm&p'ers are on 40 hr. work week but I know the one single locator Stake Center has here in KC and he is oncall 24hrs a day 7 days a week it really sucks he hates it but he's waiting it out for them to hire him some help.

Also the post from jo4jo4 just can't be right. We are all locked down to 40 hrs/week here in Kansas City with no OT budgeted for this month........ Still, I encourage you to apply at SM&P. This application is good for all our locations in 20+ states.
    Wing you on the money for us as sm&p'ers no ot as of late but I know the one single locator personally and is oncall 24-7 he is waiting it out till they hire him some help problem is neither of him or I think they ever will as he only locates tw-telecom and one other small fiber ! Not enough work for two full timers...

Sagedog, I work for Stake Center Locating, I've been with them for over 5 years now. I've had my ups and downs here, but looking back, most of the downs were my own fault and or laziness. I know we've had a tough time in Wyoming in the 10 months we've been out there, but things are getting better. There has been high turnover rate due to people quitting or failing drug tests. Where do you live at?

Oh and just to clear everything up for everyone, Stake Center is not a Mormon company, but we do get a lot of confusion haha. I do happen to be Mormon though.

Then mabey they should change the name to prevent the confusion!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12