Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: So is union talk not on here?

Default So is union talk not on here?

just wanted to find out if union talk was going to be allowedfrom now on?

Banned

Default Re: So is union talk not on here?

I say if you want to talk union go ahead. I know that Steve is a little angry man who is no different then the greedy controling CEO's of the world. It all about power for the little guy. He got his little empire here and its going to his head. I support all my USIC brothers and sister we will fight for change even if little Steven does not like it.

The union is being voted out here in NC. I guess USIC won this battle...for now.

USIC=USUK

Years of Experience

Please, no more union talk. I must side with Steve on this very strongly. Unions, while once at the very beginning where a good thing, now have cost alot of people there jobs by forcing big greedy corporations to send there manufacturing jobs overseas! The unions just suck the life blood of companies dry, force up prices and in the log run cost jobs...

Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

I pulled the plug for two reasons.

1st reason was That LocatingArt's attitude sucked. The attitude that I need to be a "good guy" and be quiet hit me wrong. Those weren't his words but when you tell someone "why don't you be a good guy" what else can you mean.

2nd, it was late and I didn't want to deal with it.

So, I haven't pulled the plug on union talk. There are other union threads on here if you do a search. Union talk has always taken place.

What I don't like is the propoganda.
    USIC does not care what you guys try to do. In they eyes you have lost. You are shit to them. Its all about the customer and stockholders. They dont care about you or your families!!! I promise you....
    Is that really true. There are posts on here where people say they have no problems in their area. I'm sure some offices suck real bad, while others are a pleasure to work in. In a large company like that you'll run into that.

I know that Steve is a little angry man who is no different then the greedy controling CEO's of the world
    Again, more propoganda. All CEO's are bad. What a brilliant statement.

If you are not a employee of USIC as a Locator you should keep your comments to yourself. Go USIC brotherhood of Locators!!!! We support you!!!
    Sit down and shut up!!! And, why? You don't want different opinions?

Please allow us to come together as one group and one voice.
    Again, you don't want more than one voice. I'd much rather hear many voices on the subject.

This kind of talk doesn't promote civil discussion. It promotes hate and animosity.

It's early and I have to get to work. I tried to be a bit more articulate to get across my feelings on the matter but I'm approaching go time. I'm not closing down union discussion. I'm closing down the attitude that comes from the union side. Just keep it civil and respectful. Keep it to one thread. Different threads were starting to pop up and all I could envision was the place getting out of control with union threads. I'll open up the Union thread and it can continue from there.

I banned LocatingArt. I didn't want to prove him wrong.

Thanks for the good word, LocateThis.
    "Change does not always equal progress."

USIC sucks, plain and simple. Those of you who do not work for USIC have no clue whats going on with them so keep your opinions to yourself about how good or bad USIC is as a company. I live this nightmare of a company everyday and have every right to speak the truth about it. Trying to censor the truth is a joke.

And no I do not support the Union...Never have and never will.
    Last edited by locator00566; November 9th, 2011 at 04:25 PM.

Years of Experience

locatior00566 I have the exact opposite opinion of usic I have not 1 single complaint. I go to work every day do my job and get very well compensated for it, no union for me.

Conservative Meanie ifinditunderground's Avatar
    Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

WTF! I get busy at work and ignore the forum for a week and all hell breaks loose. LocatingArt pissed Steve off enough to get banned. And let me tell you folks, that is a true accomplishment, Steve has the patience of a saint and 10,000 times more tolerance for Bullshit on this site than I would have. Count your blessings Steve runs this place, and not me......

Steve, isn't this your 2nd dance with LocatingArt? I seem to recall that numbnuts creating problems here once before.
    There is a fine line between "Hobby" and "Mental Illness."
    "America isn't free, in America you are free to follow the rules." -Anthony Cumia

Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

Yes, it is. Your memory is better than mine, though. I saw that I gave him an infraction a while back for insulting other members. I don't recall what was said. I guess I could do a search but I'm not too worried about it. He attacked me so instead of a 2nd infraction I just banned him. He called me an angry little man. In the middle east I guess that is one of the worst insults you can hurl at a person besides a shoe.

See what happens when you don't come by so often.
    "Change does not always equal progress."

Years of Experience
    17 years

www.youtube.com/watch?v=8o4W06CQbcw

That's funny. You dodged it almost as well as GWB

Quote Originally Posted by TheCableVine View Post
    Yes, it is. Your memory is better than mine, though. I saw that I gave him an infraction a while back for insulting other members. I don't recall what was said. I guess I could do a search but I'm not too worried about it. He attacked me so instead of a 2nd infraction I just banned him. He called me an angry little man. In the middle east I guess that is one of the worst insults you can hurl at a person besides a shoe.

See what happens when you don't come by so often.

Years of Experience
    11.75 yrs

Quote Originally Posted by locator00566 View Post
    USIC sucks, plain and simple. Those of you who do not work for USIC have no clue whats going on with them so keep your opinions to yourself about how good or bad USIC is as a company. I live this nightmare of a company everyday and have every right to speak the truth about it. Trying to censor the truth is a joke.

And no I do not support the Union...Never have and never will.
    Refer to: If you are not a employee of USIC as a Locator you should keep your comments to yourself. Go USIC brotherhood of Locators!!!! We support you!!! An earlier quote by the union guy i believe it was

DUDE really? We Have no clue? Anyone the browses through these posts get an eyeful of the stuff going on in USIC. I am a former employee of USIC. I talk to USIC employees in my own area and get an earful of what is going on. I also still chat with USIC employees from my old district in another state and hear all of it and I am thinking they are open to listening to a union rep. also my best friends still works for USIC and he keeps me abreast of all the BS you guys are going through. Steve was not censoring truth, he was attempting to censor propaganda. The union guy was generalizing it and speculating. Now it may feel like it or actually be truthful that the people in the crystal tower do not care but until it is a known as a fact it is all opinion and speculation. In my opinion I do believe they do not give a shit about us locators and our families.

Support the Union in Wisconsin. The Share holders are making so much money it is not even funny. The management makes bonuses from our work, our locates, our sweat. Yet they squeeze every cent from us. Don't believe management, they will say anything now to save their asses. S****, D****, and S**** are going down with the ship. Talk about A-holes!! We locators MUST come together and stand up for our rights. We get damages we loose our bonus Right? A manager plays with the numbers to make him look good. He gets the bonus you don't. But you never hear about a manager getting a bonus because it is hush hush! Lets get it done now. Sloman, follow me again and will get my foot in your ass!

More to come
    Last edited by TheCableVine; November 11th, 2011 at 05:02 PM. Reason: Please do not use peoples names, especially when calling them A-holes.

Quote Originally Posted by paintitnow View Post
    Refer to: If you are not a employee of USIC as a Locator you should keep your comments to yourself. Go USIC brotherhood of Locators!!!! We support you!!! An earlier quote by the union guy i believe it was

DUDE really? We Have no clue? Anyone the browses through these posts get an eyeful of the stuff going on in USIC. I am a former employee of USIC. I talk to USIC employees in my own area and get an earful of what is going on. I also still chat with USIC employees from my old district in another state and hear all of it and I am thinking they are open to listening to a union rep. also my best friends still works for USIC and he keeps me abreast of all the BS you guys are going through. Steve was not censoring truth, he was attempting to censor propaganda. The union guy was generalizing it and speculating. Now it may feel like it or actually be truthful that the people in the crystal tower do not care but until it is a known as a fact it is all opinion and speculation. In my opinion I do believe they do not give a shit about us locators and our families.
    Dude like I said you do not work for them. You do not know what goes on day to day.

When did the Union train pull in? I ain't been on in months and I look like half of the posts are Union.

Unions hurt business but not nearly as bad as the corrupt government. When the Fed's raided Gibson guitar and the CEO told them that their wood was perfectly legal, The Feds told them they didn't care. If they didn't like it then move the company out of the country. The mafia style government works in such a way that if you don't pay them off they will shake you down.

I might be wrong but the last person I saw banned on here was that USIC guy that was a dick.

Years of Experience

Quote Originally Posted by [HAF]Foxtrot View Post
    When did the Union train pull in? I ain't been on in months and I look like half of the posts are Union.

Unions hurt business but not nearly as bad as the corrupt government. When the Fed's raided Gibson guitar and the CEO told them that their wood was perfectly legal, The Feds told them they didn't care. If they didn't like it then move the company out of the country. The mafia style government works in such a way that if you don't pay them off they will shake you down.

I might be wrong but the last person I saw banned on here was that USIC guy that was a dick.
    You sure you have your facts straight friend? Henry Juskiewicz doesn't source any of Gibson's wood directly. Much of the ebony and mahogany are sourced from a German distributor who has been in loads of hot water lately. Henry has had many of his Tea Party buddies harping in the press about how they were railroaded by the feds. Trouble is, they have been raided twice. And the wood has been sourced illegally from two different countries, India and Madagascar. If Gibson was making anything of quaility these days, you might have my sympathy. They are not in my experience. I purchase three Les Pauls in two years, and all three were defective. The last one was easily the worst Gibson I have played in the past 40 years. Paul Reed Smith and Taylor get my business these days.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast