Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So, I smoked a Cable TV feeder...AND IT WOULD'VE BEEN SO EASY TO CATCH....;-o

Default Re: So, I smoked a Cable TV feeder...AND IT WOULD'VE BEEN SO EASY TO CATCH....;-o

Latter dude !!!!!! get some rest... rememba "crawl in" hahaha!

Years of Experience

Default Re: So, I smoked a Cable TV feeder...AND IT WOULD'VE BEEN SO EASY TO CATCH....;-o

CGA Best Practices section 5-10: "Excavation Best Practices - Locate Verification"

"Prior to excavation, excavators verify they are at the correct location and verify locate markings, and to the best of their ability, check for unmarked utilities"

...Would like to read your comments on this particular CGA "Best Practice"....Is this a good recommendation for damage prevention?

That's when they call me!

Years of Experience

Quote Originally Posted by DavidDodd View Post
    CGA Best Practices section 5-10: "Excavation Best Practices - Locate Verification"

"Prior to excavation, excavators verify they are at the correct location and verify locate markings, and to the best of their ability, check for unmarked utilities"

...Would like to read your comments on this particular CGA "Best Practice"....Is this a good recommendation for damage prevention?
    Should be the law, and is in some places. Even where this is the mandate, contractors still ignore it.
    A good contractor will call if something doesn't seem right, but in order to do that a good locator has to talk with the contractors in his area and give them contact info.
    Building a good relationship with contractors is the best way, along with competence and accuracy, to prevent damages.
    Gettting down now.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12